Chapter 26: Double Agent

Location: Las Vegas, United States
Time: 1200 Hours
Date: 12/08/2013

Somewhere in Las Vegas, Nevada the Hulk or in his human form Bruce Banner is walking down the streets of Vegas to find someone hiding. The person he's trying to find is Carl Creel known to his super-villain name "Absoring Man" he was called by Iron-Man to help him reverse his powers.

Walking down the street Bruce is wearing a black pants and blue hoodie sporting with a blue cap.

He kept his distance away from the alley to avoid being dragged to a crime and also for the safety of releasing the "Other Guy" within him.

Bruce checked his phone and pointed it to a direction and got an energy spike coming from a cafe.

Entering the cafe he spotted it filled with customers on a daily afternoon, but his eyes caught the sight of a tall muscular man wearing a white t-shirt and blue pants sitting near the cashier with a waffle.

Sitting down beside him Bruce sat beside the man and dropped his hoodie down. At the same time a waiter came in front of him with a paper in hand.

"What can I get ya?" She asked.

"Just a soda will do." Bruce kindly replied.

The lady nodded and went to another customer waiting. Focusing on the task at hand the man beside Bruce spoke to him. "Why are you here, Bruce?"

"I came here to help you." Bruce replies.

"Why help?" He asked biting down his food. "You've been chasing me for years now. Why help?"

"You've been exposed to too much Gamma radiation and all you wanted was to return to your normal life." Bruce replied back as the waitress gave him a PepsiCo. "I know it's been hard for you, but let me help I'm the only person on the world who is an expert on Gamma radiation let me help you."

"Funny you should say that." He said with a menacing tone. "Last time I tried to reach for help they blasted me in the face."

"That's in the past let it go. I can help you so people won't look at you as a monster anymore."

Carl Creel looked at his spoon in his hand before saying. "Monster?" He said as the reflection of his skin turned metal. "Last time I check there's another monster in here." He grabbed Banner by the collar of his shirt before tossing him out of the face surprising the customers and the people outside.

Bruce groaned in pain as his eyes turned green, but he controlled his rage and focus back. "What are you doing?!"

"You were right, Banner. The past is the past." He said as Carl's entire body turned to steel. "Now I embrace this power and use it for something else."

Bruce crawled backwards to avoid being caught by Absorbing Man. "You don't want to do this." He warned him.

"I'm not here to fight." Absorbing Man said as he pull out a dose of Gamma mutagen. "I'm here to show them who's the REAL monster." With that said he injected Bruce with the mutagen causing him to roll over and scream in pain.

"NOOO!" Bruce screamed as he feels the rage consuming his mind.

Bruce's eyes turned pure green as he's body and mind morphs into that of the Hulk. He's skin starts to turn green and his height started to grow as well. When Bruce's opened his eyes and finally lost it.

"RARGHHHH!"

Undisclosed Location

In a secret base in the United States an elderly man walked inside the room with two security officers walking beside him. He entered the war room as several military personnel walked constantly.