Chapter 6: Mansion

Location: Avengers Mansion

In the Avengers towers Nick Fury was sitting in the war room with the rest of the Fantastic Four, and X-Men they were all observing a video feed that was recorded from Starks helmet point of view watching the Mercenaries fight HYDRA and A.I.M agents.

"Freeze" Fury ordered Jarvis to stop the video it shows all of them taking down the villains.

"Notice that they are moving in sync, the way they maneuvered through the camp as they take down the incoming agents." Steve commented as he analyzed the Mercenaries. "They also use military sign language to communicate most of the fight instead of talking and shouting."

"Play"

The video continued the fight is still going S.C.A.R Team were flanking the enemies from the sides with Noble Team that's when the Blue Team and Sentinel Team started using there ripper energy sword to cut down many Mechs and Agents the video also showed them using there FTL drive to move from one place to another in a blink of an eye. The heroes except the Avengers were shocked that not only they have impressive suits and armours but it also has a built in teleportation technology that jumps them from one point A to point B and energy swords.

"Their armor is just as impressive" Tony said as a small box appeared on the side of the screen with the video of the Mercenaries taking the fire with the golden shield protecting them.

"Reed and I have been studying some clips that we and some public recorded about the soldiers to analyze there technology." Tony said in frustration. "But we still can't how they do it I rechecked every government organization based on these types of weapons and technology and I got nothing."

"Indeed," Black Panther said "to be able to have such advanced equipment requires some type of energy that we do not know of."

"I've been thinking about that too," Spiderman commented "I thought fusion reactor at first but I know for a fact no fusion reactor has ever been built to support a single man, and even if one did exist the armor would have to be extremely bulky and large."

"What about you Emma did you and Professor Xavier found them?" Fury asked the White Queen hoping that they have a clue of where they are or the origin of there base of operation.

"I'm afraid not." Emma said as everyone is shocked. They know that Xavier and Emma Frost were the strongest telepath but even they can't trace them. "We both did it individually in the cerebro I tried first and found no trace I'm expecting Professor Xavier to locate them, but the results are the same as mine."

"What we are missing" Fury said, cutting off any further conversations "Is that they obtained information on ruins that HYDRA and AIM were excavating. Why did we let this happen?"

"Wait they took whatever was in that temple?" Carol asked in total confusion

"From our satellites and scanners, neither HYDRA nor AIM managed to obtain what was within the temple. We also tried to acquire the secrets of those ruins yet we also came back empty handed. So we have no choice but to assume that the Spartans had taken what everyone was after." Fury said

"Do you think they did that intentionally?" Jen asked not to sure that these soldiers would do this selfishly.

"Maybe" Clint said leaning back in his chair crossing his arms "Even though we have seen them do 'good' deeds we still don't truly know their intentions."

"They did say that they had no plans of harming us or anything to do that can go against us" Jen said hoping to give the soldiers the benefit of doubt like before.

"Perhaps they were making a wise decision" Thor stroked his chin in thought.

"What makes you say that, Thor?" Steve asked the god of thunder