Chapter 43: St.Petersburg

Location: St.Petersburg, Russia
Time: 1000 Hours
Date: 12/10/2013

Several days have now passed and the long talk between Captain James Cutter of the Spirit of Fire and Admiral Lasky of the S.A.T.O. Infinity came into conclusion that Citter and his entire crew will now be residing on Pandora as they're new home for the time being. Lasky also break the news of the U.N.S.C. meeting a new allies or counterpart from another galaxy known as the U.N.S.A. or the United Nation Space Alliance.

Cutter and his crew digest all the information as the both sides of the faction agreed on an alliance and created the Solar Alliance Treaty Organization or S.A.T.O. for short.

Outside of that back on the ground at St.Petersburg, Russia, a small team of Sentinel Operators are conducting an operation in Russia.

These Operators are Mitchell codename Archer and Derek codename Kestrel. After the President of the United States disabled S.H.I.E.L.D. and it's whole network HYDRA is now scattered worldwide with deadly weapons selling to the black market. Of course the heroes acted right away as they can't let anyone get they're hands on high-end weaponry.

For the mission both Mitchell and Derek will not be wearing they're traditional Mk.IX suits. Instead they will be wearing a brand new Mk.X suit which will helped them conceal they're identity as being recognized as the Mercs from HYDRA with new codenames.

"Comms check?" Natasha asked as they're handler for the mission.

"Go for Archer." Mitchell confirmed.

"Kestrel. Go." Derek confirmed but in a Russian accent to conceal his usual 'hero' identity.

The duo is on a small boat riding from the sides as the two separated and swim towards they're destination.

"All right, Gentlemen, we have a situation: over the past 4 days after the President disband S.H.I.E.L.D. many of they're prototype weapons are now out in the wild and are planning to sell them on the black market. Andriy Kobin, an asset from the C.I.A. confirmed that a man named Valentin Lesovsky is planning on meeting with a HYDRA Agent on St.Petersburg." Natasha said as the duo now arrived outside the building with weapons ready.

"Your mission is to find Lesovsky and trace the buyer so we can locate the source. Copy?"

"So what is this, Natasha. We're cleaning up trash for the Ruskies now?" Mitchell asked.

"No. You're not cleaning up trash for the... Ruskies... we're here to provide regional support. Once the mission is over the St.Petersburg police will clean up the mess."

"Kestrel's right Archer. Now get it moving. Natasha out."

The duo moved forward avoiding the light to keep them from getting detected. Mitchell first took the guard entering by quickly putting him on a choke hold.

"Let's go for a walk." He whispered dragging the man to the shadows before performing a blood choke which caused the man to pass out.

Kestrel opened the gate as they made they way inside. "I see two tangos up ahead." Derek reported as the two guards inside the gate are now suspic as they're friend didn't return.

"What's that noise?" An enemy Spec Op asked.

"Where the hell is Ivanko?"

The two went towards the Gate and investigate giving Mitchell and Derek the opportunity to infi the building.

"We could take the door or the floor... or hit the second story windows?"

"Take the windows of course." Kestrel replied.