Chapter 20: Private Estate

Location: Xavier's Institute
Time: 1300 Hours
Date: 09/28/2013

Heading back in the Institute was not a big problem, they've used the X-Jet and returned to the mansion undetected. Landing the jet down, the ramp came down and the X-Men, Mitchell, and Noble One came down all in their uniforms and armor.

"We have to find out what the Brotherhood is planning next?" Logan said to the group going to the computer. "If they do something bad, then Senator Kelly may planned a counterattack."

"Plan one step at a time." Carter said stepping to the computer. "You still have the M.R.D to deal with." He reminded them pulling up files of multiple M.R.D holdup base. "Where do you think their keeping Omega level mutants?"

"That we can't really pinpoint." Hank answered showing Carter multiple base. "Most of their security firewall is unbreachable. We can't have a look inside."

"Then what about telepaths?" Mitchell asked.

"Their base is shielded with a unknown force field, that preven any telepaths to enter the base." Betsy answered.

"Not even Xavier?"

She shook her head. "Not even Xavier."

"Show me their facilities." Mitchell said.

Beast and Logan pulled out numerous locations of the M.R.D headquarters all around the U.S states. "We have multiple base all around the states, but there is one right here." Beast pointed at Miami. "This is where they kept most of their intelligence and security. It will give us the right location of a Omega Level base."

"If the Brotherhood is planning to use one of them as a weapon, it's best if we infiltrate that base and get inside." Wolverine said.

"Just one problem?" Scott interrupted. "How are we suppose to get inside. The base is a fortress with point defense weapons that can target all of us."

"Then maybe I can." They all turn to Mitchell crossing his arms. "I'm not a mutant, and I've already infiltrated high-level security place's before."

The others nodded in agreement as Mitchell is the only optional choice to infiltrate a high-level security without being detected. Besides it's what he's trained to do. "Alright, then get ready. We'll guide you to the base schematics and download the hard drive so we can analyze their Omega base." Beast said.

Mitchell nodded and contacted the Paladin. "Paladin actual, this is Sentinel 0-3. Come in."

"Sentinel 0-3, we got you loud and clear." Nick's voice came through.

"Send in my Mk.VII Tactical Suit. I've got a mission that requires it."

"Well, Mitchell. Cortana and Roland had already designed a brand new stealth operation suit for your team." Nick said and Mitchell is surprise to hear that he's receiving a brand new suit.

"A new suit?"

"Yep. I'm sending it to you in orbital care package. E.T.A 1 mike."

Mitchell quickly exited the mansion and headed outside the mansion. Looking up he saw a raven dropship descending towards the mansion, the children all around immediately ran away, and the package dropped. Moving closer, the dropship ascends and disappeared leaving the care package. Mitchell opened it and find two suitcase.

"Mitchell." He turned around to see the X-Men and Noble One running outside. "What was that?"

"Don't worry. It was for me." Mitchell said with a grin.