Chapter 7: Preparation

Location: Infinity's Bridge

Captain Thomas Lasky is in the middle of the room standing with the holo desk in front of him, he is still making arrangements of when they are going to reveal him and his crew in the superhero community, revealing there point of origins and where they have come from.

He is still on the edge cause not only he is allowing the heroes to hear who they really are, he is giving classified information that is not allowed to be shared unless given order by a high ranking member from S.A.T.O's STRATCOM, HIGHCOM, JSOC and ONI. But seeing that S.A.T.O doesn't exist in this reality he has no choice but to reveal themeselves to the heroes to assure them that they are friendlies.

Sighing he went back and focus back on the arrangement. He was soon interrupted when a young female Petty Officer walked behind him "Captain Lasky" the officer said standing firm with a salute.

"Yes Petty Officer" Lasky replied

"Cortana and Roland just intercepted a signal from HYDRA and A.I.M about 2 minutes ago and they wish to discuss with you privately"

"Alright then I'm on my way."

Upon walking into his office the two A.I's are still working decrypting many signals from HYDRA and A.I.M, he took a seat in the middle of the table asking the current situation.

"I heard you two called me," Lasky said drawing the two A.I's towards him "what is it you want to show me."

"Well you might need to hear this message." Cortana said dead serious.

"While we were checking out different comms signals across the globe we found a message from HYDRA and A.I.M." Roland replied showing Lasky a comm signal in the holo pad the message it was embedded.

"Falcon 1-1 this is Dagger 2-1 request permission to land over"

"Roger 1-1 who are the passengers?"

"12 HYDRA soldiers and General William Stryker"

"One moment..... Okay you are cleared to land Falcon 1-1

"......"

"......"

"......"

"General Stryker all sentinels and carrier are prepped and ready for the our attack"

"Good have them loaded with weapons were striking new york at 5 days."

"Sir what if the Mercenaries intervened?"

"Then that would be good were not specifically trying to get the Avengers attention we are here for the Mercenaries will use the Sentinels as a distraction while they arrive we are ambushing them and gain there weapons for our good.

"Hail Hydra"

"HAIL HYDRA"

"HAIL HYDRA"

"HAIL HYDRA"

"Well it appears to be we have there attention." Cortana mused

"Call the Team," Cortana ordered Roland and Cortana "we are in THREATCON Delta, get them in the war room in the mansion we have a serious problem." Lasky said getting up from his seat to go to his personal office for mission briefing.

Location: Mercs Mansion

Minutes Earlier

"This is definitely even better than MRE's we have back at Sentinel program." Gideon said as he bited down a medium rare steak. Everyone is currently present in the mansion doing what they were usually doing. Knox, Emile, Jorge and Omar are watching sports game on the T.V, Carter, Nathan, Mitchell, and Gideon were finishing there lunches on the kitchen table. The others like Blue Team and the rest of Noble Team were reading books in the couch and chair across Emile, Knox, Omar and Jorge, The rest of S.C.A.R team were on the basement in the training room.