Chapter 40: Captain James Cutter

"T-together let's..." She didn't get to finish as Carter kissed her deeply not letting go. He grabbed her by the hips and flip them around with her on the bottom and him on top he thrust much faster than before and yet gentle not wanting to hurt her. She hooked her legs on his of his body so she wouldn't let go.

With a final thrust together they finally hit their climax.

"MMMmmmmm." They moaned together still kissing not letting go. After their climax they still didn't pull away Carter and Emma remained lock as they both gave each other a passionate and lustful kiss.

Carter re-adjusted and flipped them around with him on the bottom and Emma on top. They pulled back breathing heavily while Emma has an excited smile on her face. "Mmmm." She moaned in delight as she snuggled more to Carter wrapping his arms around her slender and curvy frame. "That...that was something else." She said giving him a seductive smirk.

"Never thought... I could do that." He breathed out in reply.

"Ohhh." She whispered sensually tracing her hands on his cheek. "Ylu haven't seen anything yet, my love. I hope you're ready for round 2 when I asked you again."

Carter only smiled back in reply. "For you, Emma. Anything."

"Cliche, but I love it." She said giving him a quick peck on the lips as she snuggled to him. Carter grabbed the blanket beside him and covered their nude bodies as they fall asleep.

Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Time: 0830 Hours
Date: 12/06/2013

Waking up in his long sleep Carter slowly open his eyes as the sun shines down in his eyes. He looked to see the clock on his counter is now 8:30 A.M. he didn't care much on his training with the others this morning as for the first time in his life he felt his body so sore and no matter how much he wants to get up his body doesn't want him to stand up.

"Mmmm." A quiet moan came from Carter's right side.

Carter looked beside him to see Emma Frost snuggling on his side. Her head is resting in his chest, her arms gliding at his muscled up chest, her breast pressed against his side, and finally her legs wrapped on his own. Emma is smiling in her sleep. Mostly because of what they did last night in which memories now started Carter's mind of what they did last night.

Carter smiled at his girlfriend and pulled her closer to him, he leaned his head low enough to plant a kiss on her forehead in which she wakes up and stared back at him smiling.

"Morning, handsome." She said smiling lifting herself and rub their noses together.

Carter chuckled and muzzled her nose back. "Morning beautiful."

She smiled lifting herself up and comfortably lied down on top of him her head now snuggling on his neck. "You perform very well last night." She said kissing his neck.

"Really?" He said as Emma kept kissing his neck. "I bet if we're somewhere besides my house." Emma went up until she reaches his lips and stopped. "You would be screaming." He said kissing her lips. "Loud."

The pair continued kissing as Carter pulled Emma closer pressing her breast to his chest. She snaked her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "Mmmm." She moaned as their kiss switch to French kiss inserting their tongues. The couple continued kissing until Emma felt a sensual pleasure when Carter snaked a hand and started groping her left breast.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

The pair was interrupted from a heavy bang on the door. "Hey, Carter. You're gonna get up or what?" Gideon's voice can be heard on the other side. "We've got a call from Lasky about a lone U.N.S.C. ship on Europa."