Chapter 1: Unknown Jump

Location: Deep Space

In the far reaches of space a capital ship has exited slipspace in an unknown forerunner planet. S.A.T.O Infinity just exited slipspace and is now orbiting around the planet. Captain Thomas Lasky of the Infinity was standing in the war room observing the planet with Roland and Cortana.

"Infinity is now clear of slipspace Captain Lasky" said a nearby Naval Officer seating in the console.

"Roland, Cortana what am I looking at right now" said Captain Lasky standing in the war room with Roland and Cortana analyzing the planet.

Cortana smiled "Well we are looking at a unknown forerunner planet" she showed images of the planet surface taken by their drones that were scouting around. "Interesting the planet look similar to earth in every way ecosystem, climate only the size of this planet it's twice as size compare to requiem.

Beside her is another A.I known as Roland who appears to be decrypting an unknown signal that is coming from the planet.

"Captain Lasky I believe I just decrypted an unknown artifact coming from the planet" said Roland.

"Alright Roland tell Noble,Blue,Sentinel,S.C.A.R team to meet me in the war room for mission brief Cortana I want you to find the Artifacts coordinates and sent to it to my data pad" said Thomas Lasky as he exited out of the war room and went inside his office to brief the team.

Location: Infinity Cafeteria

The cafeteria in the Infinity was filled with many different people Naval Personnel, S.A.T.O Marines, ODST's, S.C.A.R, Sentinel Task Force, Spartans and many different soldiers eating food and talking to one another.

In one of the ships Cafeteria were the Spartans(II,III), Sentinel Task Force, and S.C.A.R team. The team is currently seating at a long table in the corner of the cafeteria, they are all wearing standard military uniforms as everybody is listening to Gideon's story of Operation: Lasso that took place in Nigeria rescueing the Prime Minister and the hostages from the KVA.

"So Mitchell managed to shoot the driver and both the passenger" said Gideon as a video projector of the mission in Mitchell's point of view appeared

"I came down to take over the wheel, when suddenly a fucking KVA smashed into my side knocking us off course" said Gideon as everyone watched as the car knock them off and falls into a nearby river. Gideon and Mitchell dived down and retrieve the hostages inside the car and swim back up.

"I have to drag you and that guys ass to get both of you to safety" said Gideon remembering the mission

Mitchell holds his hand out in defense "Woah woah easy now it's not my fault that I was losing consciousness at that time." said Mitchell as everyone on the table either laughing or shaking their heads with smiles on their faces.

Mitchell then turn his head to John-117 "What about you John what are some missions you've done in the past" said Mitchell as they all turned to John now.

"Well I've done many missions in the past some of them were solo, some of them were by teams" John started as he now showed a video feed from his helmet of The Battle Of Earth. "This is where I give a bomb from the covenant and dropped it to one of their Assault Carrier"

The video played and the team watches as Chief turn on his communication to Admiral Hood

"Sir permission to leave the station"

"For what purpose Master Chief"

"To give the Covenant back their bomb"

"Permission granted"