Epilogue

Jim's POV :

I can't control this anymore. Why is it taking so time?

"Eila", I again go near tye washroom.

"What?" She sounds irritated now but i don't care.

"Is is done?"

"Robo. I'm gonna kill you now. You are asking me for the 20th time in the past 5 minutes. Let it happen first", she shouts. But what should I do? I am unable to control this suspense any longer.
"Is it done?" I ask again. But this time she's not answering.

"Eila", I knock the door. "What happened?" My heart is getting heavy now.

After almost one minute she comes out. Her face is still with no expression. I am shivering now. "Tell me. I am not feeling good now", I hold her arms. She just holds the pregnancy kit in front of me.

"What? I don't understand this. You say."

"Then google it. Robo!" She furrows her temple.

"Please tell me. I can't control any longer".

Eila's POV :

He is looking too cute. I wonder how to say. But that's enough now. I must tell him. I can't wait to see his reaction.

"Robo".

"What? Say", he is so eager to hear.

"Soon we're gonna have a tiny Robo among us", I act with my two fingers to show a tiny shape with a wide smile on my face. He just goes numb. He is starting at me with shock. Is he not happy?

"What?" His voice is stern. He is not even smiling.

"Are you not happy?"

He comes closer and immediately pulls me up and gives a round. "That means.."

"Yessss. We are having a tiny human among us really soon", I grin. He is still holding me up. "Pull me down".

"Oh. I'm sorry. You need to be extra careful now". He is already being protective!
"We'll visit the doctor tomorrow".

"Why?" I ask.

"For your check up to know wether everything is fine or not".

"Ookay". I can't refuse him since he is right. I can't believe I am gonna be a mother now. Another feeling of my life. Now I just can't wait to hold my baby in my arms. I wonder how my days are gonna pass till he comes to this world.

5 years later :

I am already late today. There was so much work on office. I quickly drive in front of Evan's school. Jim's gone to Boston for which I have to pick Evan from school.

I guess I'm not late as the children are not out yet. Soon the bell rings and see my baby coming out with a mini bag hanging on his back and a water pot around his neck. I go near and bend on my knees when he comes running.
"Mumma", I hug him close to my heart.

"My baby. I shuffle his messy hair like his dad. But his eyes are like me. Big and black. He needs glasses at such an young age and this hurts me actually. But he's an exact photocopy of his Mom.
"How was school today?"

"It was glet mumma. You know the teacher told me that I am good boy because some kids fought ay school but I didn't", I love the way he speaks.

"It was glet? My baby is the best". I kiss him on his temple.
"Let's go home now. Okay?"

I make him sit beside me on the car and I start driving back home.
"Mumma it's youl bilthday tomollow".

"Your remember?" I am surprised.