Chapter 86 - Transplant

Eila's POV :

So many things happened in the last few days yet I didn't know anything.

"Where is he now?" I ask.

"At the hotel".

"I wanna meet him", I don't know why I said so. I actually wanna see him now.

"Okay but let us first fill this form and make the payment". He states after which we enter inside the hospital, fill and submit the form along with the cash for the surgery.

Next he drives me to the hotel David is staying. But I don't go up. I ask Jim to call him down and he does the same. Soon after his calling David comes out rushing as his eyes fall on me. In a split second he takes me in his embrace but I stay still. I don't hug him back. I am actually feeling like a emotionless human being.

"Baby are you okay?" He holds my arm and then my face gasping me whole.

"Hmm". I just nod.

"You will be fine really soon", he grins with teary eyes but this is not erasing off my pain. I still don't k ow what to say or how to react. I have no idea why I wanted to meet him.

"Thank you for agreeing to be my donor", is all I say with a void look.

"You don't need to thank me. I'm sorry for everything. Please forgive me if you can", he pleads.

"I think we should go back", I look at Jim.

"Stay for a while", David insists but I just wanna run away from here as soon as possible.

"Please take me back", I say again to which Jim agrees.

"Okay. Let's go", we both turn around while David is left alone at the back.

"Are you okay?" Jim asks while driving the car.

"Hmm".

"Don't lie to me", that's the reason I love him so much.

"I don't know what to say, how to behave. I know nothing", I look at him while he looks in front at me at the same time.

"You don't have to say or do anything. Just be normal like you were".

"But I can't. I don't know why I just can't." I really can't!

"We need time to accept the changes. Give some time to yourself".

3 days later :

Today is my operation. I am getting really nervous. Really really nervous. "Relaxxxx", this is perhaps the 100th time today that Jim is telling me to relax yet I am unable to do so.

"Ahhhh. I am nervous".

"Silly! Everything is gonna be alright. Don't panic". He is stressed too, still trying hard to calm me.

I am lying on the hospital bed while others are present here with me in this room. David is in another.
All of a sudden a nurse enters with two ward boys followed by her who bring a stretcher along with them. I think they'll take me now. I grab Jim's hand tight since I am getting afraid.

"Mrs. Eila. It's time to go" she passes a warm smile. "Lie on the stretcher. Jim helps me lie properly of that when the nurse covers me with the blanket and injects an injection on my hip. "Let's go now". Before she takes me Jim presses a soft kiss on my temple caressing my head. All walk along until the nurse takes me into the operation theatre. My heart is beating faster and faster now. Finally Alen enters and before wearing his surgical suit he comes near. "Don't panic. Everything is gonna be fine. You'll be unconscious all while". I just nod in response.

Alen wears his surgical suit, gloves and mask. He instructs something to the nurse and she comes up with a few injections which Alen injects me after which I have no idea when I got unconscious.

Jim's POV :

It's been almost 2 hours yet there is no news from inside. I can't control myself any longer. I am continuously praying for the operation to be succeeds. My heart is racing fast. I hope she is well inside.

"Relax", John holds me by my arm. I am in short of words now.

"Hmm", I just nod.

After almost 20 minutes Alen finally gets out of the room and immediately run near him. "How is she?"

"She is completely fine", he grins. "It was successful". I can't even explain how much relieved I am feeling now. It seems my body got back its life.

"Can we meet her?"

"She is unconscious. Let her come in sense first".

"Okay". I need to wait again.

"I have some work. I need to leave", Alen chuckles.

"Yeah sure". I move aside and sit on the chair.

"See everything is good now". Mom sits beside me.

"Yeah". I finally smile.

After half an hour the nurse brings her out of the OT. I go near when she smiles seeing me. "Hi robo".

"How are you feeling now?"

"Great", she winks making the perfect symbol with her hand. Her face has gone pale. The nurse takes her back in the ward followed by us.

"I would suggest you all to not make crowd here since she needs rest now", the nurse warmly advises and we do the same. After meeting Eila once, all go out and I am the only one staying here with her.

Eila's POV :

"It's paining", I make a face. This is actually paining a lot.

"It will pain but you'll be fine within some days", he states.

"Hmm. Robo", I smirk.

"What?" He grins.

"Kiss me".

"What?" He seems surprised to hear this.

"You heard", I narrow my eyes.

"I couldn't hear properly", he acts.

"Kiss meeee", I say loud.

"Shut up and take rest", he is scolding me!

"I am never gonna talk to you again", I make a puppy face.

"We'll see that", he smirks. God! So much of attitude.

"You are actually a Robot". My face turns on to the angry mode.

"Silly! You stay I'll meet Alen to talk about the foods and medicines". Huh? Robooo!

"I hate you". I say.

"I hate you too", he teases. I actually hate himmm.

"You are not romantic at all", I again make a face.

"Shut up and take rest. Don't talk too much. I'll be back". He leaves. I'm surely gonna punish him for this.

(What do u think?)