Chapter 85 - Donor

1 week later :

Jim and I reach the hospital to meet Alen. Today we are supposed to get the reports of the man who wants to me donor to see if we match or not. My heart is racing faster and skipping a bit in each moment. I wonder what will be the results and in case we don't match then... I get goosebumps even by the thought of the consequence.

We enter Alen's cabin. He is facing the computer screen in front of him with a wide smile on his face. What does this mean?

"So", he finally looks at us. The smile is still there. "Congratulations. We found a donor for you", Alen says in a high tone.

"Really?" I ask. I am still confused of how this a happened.

"This means David can be her donor?" Jim asks and I look at him with utter disbelief. David? My donor? Which David? My heart is turning heavy. Is my doubt correct?

"Yes. David's sample matches perfectly with Eila's", Alen grins while my eyes are focused on Jim. What did he do?

"David?" I finally manage to ask. Jim looks at me but doesn't say anything. He again turns back to Alen, "So when will you do the operation?"

"After 3 days? It'll be okay with you right?"

"Yeah. We are comply fine with it", he states.

"Okay then. I'll give you a form to fill up and do the payment in the cash counter", Alen works on his computer. Soon he brings out an empty form from his drawer and hands Jim.

After we get out from his cabin I don't waste a single second to ask him again. "Who is my donor?"

"Let's go out and talk", he is avoiding me. I follow him out of the hospital as he makes me sit on the bench.

"Will you tell me now?" I ask in a high voice.

"Your dad". I get up. I just try studying his face. Is he serious?

"What are you saying?"

"Yes. His sample matches perfectly with yours", he informs but I don't care.

"No. I can't have him as my donor", I refute.

"Why not?" He comes closer

"I hate him and how can you? He is the reason behind every pain of yours". David snatched everything from him.

"It's true he snatched. But now he is giving me another most important thing of my life. He is saving your life", he cups my face.

"No. We'll find someone else but not him", I am unable to think of any solution.

"He is the only solution we have".

"How much did he demand?" I speak straight with cold eyes since I know he never does anything which doesn't involve his profit.

"He didn't demand anything".

"Huh? You think I'll believe this?". David can never change.

"But this is true. He repents now for everything he did". I don't believe this.

Jim's POV :

"We can't trust him", Eila says.

"This time we can."

"How can you be so sure?" She asks. I start telling her from the beginning of how this started.

It was on our wedding when you were busy with your friends and I was talking to Alen. Auntie came and asked if there was any news about donor or not. Both Alen and I refused. Auntie said, "I wonder where is David".