Chapter 45 - Losing Virginity

(Mature content alert!!!! After a lot of running debates on my mine, I finally decided to come up with this. I tried as hard as I can to make it worth reading, yet I am not good at this. Do forgive the mistakes, my hands are still shaking. Let me know what you feel. Well I can't come up with any good words right now! )

Eila's POV :

"Hey. You woke up? Well you look beautiful in this dress", she's probably Lauren, Jim told about, as I head out of the room along with Jim, Lauren greets me with a warm smile soon taking me into her warm embrace which I reciprocate. 

"Hello", I wave both Lauren and Robert as we release. 

"Your boyfriend was really tensed for you", Lauren offers a grin. They both are really nice. You'll just get a homely feeling with them. "You both must be hungry", Lauren guessed it right.

"To be honest, we are", I say rubbing the back of my head.

"I know. Come and sit. I just now prepared Meatloaf with butternut squash fries, especially for you both", she serves the dinner as we sit on the four seater round wooden dining table beside the kitchen. 

"Lauren's a really good cook", Robert gushes and I must agree with him since as I take a bite of meatloafs, they are amazing! Literally amazing. 

"The food's really delicious", Jim compliments and I agree with him.

"Hey, we didn't inform others that we are here for the night", I suddenly remember since It's snowing too heavy with a heavy rush of air outside, making horrible sounds as it hits the windows really hard.

"Don't worry. Robert already informed them. They have connections with all the nearest inns and resorts where tourists stay since it's quite frequent for people like us to get stuck in such storms and they gives them shelter", Jim exclaims and I finally let out a sigh of relief since they won't be worried anymore. Rest of the time we passed finishing food and gossiping about their work, family, their son Richard who stays in New York. Also we gave pretty much details about us and all. 

"Let me know if you both need anything", Lauren states as we head towards the guest room for some rest.

"Sure. Good night", I wish them before closing the knob of the door. 

"They are really nice!" I exclaim as me and Jim sit on a side of the bed.

"They indeed are", he agrees,  "I'm really sleepy".  Well, I forgot that we have stay in this room, in this bed, together tonight. For a moment we both stares at each other trying to avoid gazes at this realization of sleeping together. Finally he break the silence, "You sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the sofa", he means that single chair sofa! 

"You can't sleep there, you can't even lie properly", I blurt out finally realizing there's only one option. "You sleep here", I offer as I slide aside the comfy bed making space for him. I turn off the lamps and now it's only the fire of the wood stove enlightening the room.

"Huh? It's okay. I can sleep over there", he gives a mixed expression.

"It's not okay. I know you're tired. You need rest. It's okay if you sleep here", finally he agrees and pulls the pillow to to set it properly while I lie down on my side covering my body with the blanket which he's not doing. "It's really cold", I cover him up with the same grey blanket though there's a bit space between us. It's getting really awkward. I don't know what to say. Even he's facing the opposite side without saying anything and I'm just seeing his back. "Good night", I finally thought of this. He turns at my side staring at me for a while with a familiar expression in his eyes, into which I'm losing myself. Soon after he comes closer being half-seated and leans below to my face. Removing the loose strand of hair off my face he brings his face more close to mine and I could feel his hot breath hovering over my face after which he plants his lips over mine. But my specs! They are interrupting. I forgot to take off my glasses and , "Wait", he stops and I sit up to remove my specs,"My specs are interrupting", and we both laugh at my words, we are really being imbecile! Taking it off I keep it on the small table beside the bed. "Now you can", my voice comes out low upon the realization of what it means. The next moment he grabs my face tight kissing me hard which I immediately respond hugging his back. In no way I can resist the feeling of his lips lingering over mine or him trying to untuck the t-shirt from my skirt as his hand reach for my bare belly. I squeeze the fabric of his shirt harder as my whole body is getting cold creeps with this sensation. As his hand goes up trying to pull off my t-shirt I step back realizing what's happening or about to happen, "Stop". I avoid facing his gaze still finding it hard to breathe. 

He goes back a little with the realization, "I'm sorry". No it's not his fault. He shouldn't say sorry. There are millions of thoughts running down my mind and I can't help it. It's my first time and I'm awkward. Awkward like hell! I don't know what, how to react, what to say or anything! I finally face him where I find a sign of guilt on his face. he shouldn't feel guilty. He didn't do anything wrong. It was me who's being skittish right now. "I'm really sorry", he says again this looking looking into my eyes.

"Don't be. I want this", I blurt out the word before even I realize what it means. He seems startled a bit, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah", this time I'm sure and I'm not being skittish anymore as I literally throw myself over him kissing him hard as I can. Without wasting a second further his arms wrap around mine as I pull his hair letting out a moan. There's a heavy rush of adrenaline  working on my body and I can't deny this. As his hand work on pulling off my t-shirt my fingers runs down to unbutton his shirt and yeah I am more fast as he takes off his shirt after I am done unbuttoning it after which he again kisses me hard and his lips lingers over my neck from my lips. The moment he starts kissing my collarbone I can't help blushing yet moaning at the same time while he pulls out my t-shirt leaving me exposed in my bra. My cheeks are literally burning right now as he smirks looking at me. I am running short of breath. I don't know how to react, what to say. I place my palm patting my chest since my heart beat caught up double speed right now. He again leans forward kissing my lower lip and soon he leans below kissing my part of exposed cleavage as his hands work on unhooking my bra, finally taking it off and I am left exposed in my bare breasts. In no way I can escape the running orgasms. He gets off of the bed taking out his jeans as he is left in his boxers only. I can't help looking at his perfectly toned body. He leans below to slowly pull out my skirt as I lift up my butt a bit and I'm left in my pantie only. Soon after he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his hip bending my face below as we both kiss again. His bare body glowing due to the light of fire is making him look utterly beautiful. This feeling is taking me completely off guard. I never imagined this to happen. Right now, I am left alone only in my pantie, that too with this Robo, which I once thought was impossible. But as it goes, you never know when your definition of impossibility alters after fate takes it over. 

"You are a bit heavy, you know that?" He giggles to which I narrow my eyes at him, "Not that much".

"I never said that much", and he presses a soft kiss on my lips after which he lays me on bed and kisses my bare belly encircling my belly button.

"You're tickling me", and he lets out a grin, he then slowly pulls out my pantie again leaning towards my face to press a hard kiss on my lips. He remove his boxers and we are naked right now! 

I can't breathe! I turn aside to avoid my gaze with him since this will make be blush more only. He leans near my face kissing my earlobe and I let out a moan in pleasure. I lie straight to face him and sit up a little kissing his neck and he groans in pleasure as my hand surfaces his back and his hands runs upon my breasts and he kisses them. "Aren't you feeling cold?" He nods and lifts up the blanket covering us both. 

For a moment we both just stare at each other until he breaks the silence. "I'll be as gentle as I can", he whispers near my ear softly kissing my earlobe. There are trains of thoughts running on my mind and I can't calm it down. Soon after he hold both of my hands entangling our fingers as he slides into me. I squeeze my eyes and our hands as hard as I can. There's pain yet pleasure at the same time. "Are you okay?"

"Hmm". I nod biting my lips as he slides further. He kisses my upper lip making me moan. "I love you".

"I love you too", he slides out kissing my neck and I let out my breathe. I feel in heaven right now. I can't come up with any proper word to describe what I feel. He lies next to me and I bring my face near his kissing his lips while my fingers entangles into his hair making him groan. "I'm getting breathless", I somehow manage to say.

"You make me yearn for more", me plants a kiss on the middle of my neck.

"So, we're no more virgins", I laugh at my own words and he joins.

"That's right. But I'm glad I lost my virginity with you", his words are making me blush more. He realizes this and without saying anything he pulls me into his hug while I'm lying into his arms embracing him back.

(Next chapter is coming soon. Till then keep loving and keep voting. It's a request, don't be a silent reader as I would love to know your views.)