Chapter 57 - Meeting

"What's this flowers for?" Jim asks upon releasing.

"For your Mom?" I grin.

"That's not needed", he standing holding my arms.

"I just wanted to", I give a slight lift to my shoulders. "Okay, now come one. Let's get inside", he offers but I all on a sudden remember to tell him about auntie. "Jim", I stop as he was about to get going. "I told auntie about you", he just stares at me. "She wants to meet you."

"Ooh. Okay", he brushes his hair and I inform, "I told her that I'm bringing you today", I hope he's ready.

"What? Today?"

"Hmm", there's is a line of stress on his face. "What happened? Are you not happy that I told her about us?" I wonder what he might be thinking.

"No, I'm happy. I'm of course happy", he leans forward, "i'm just confused how to meet. You know I'm not good at all these". So this is the matter.

"Come on. It's just a causal meeting, nothing else, she just wants to see and know you. That's it", I hope this calms his restless mind a bit.

"Hmm. Okay", he lets out a heavy breathe. "When?"

"After I'm done meeting your Mom", I inform and he agrees. "Okay, now let's get inside." I enter through the main door of the house passing the cafe. As I step inside I look around to see the beautiful decoration of this place. Nothing like that much extravagant but a simple sweet one. There is the living room upon entering beside which is the 4 chaired round dining table and the kitchen. I see a door on the opposite side if the kitchen which probably leads to the cafe from inside and beside that are the stairs to go up. "Mom", Jim calls when I see a short brown haired, middle aged lady coming down the stairs who is dressed in a casual purple sweater and black pants. She is adorning a warm smile on her face and upon coming near she immediately hugs me which make me startle for a bit but I respond immediately. "Heyy. I was so eager to meet you", his Mom exclaims and I just offer a grin after we release. That was a soft warm touch. I pass the flower bouquet to her which Jim has been holding all while. "For you".

"How do you know that I love white lilies?" Wow! She loves them?

"I just thought these would seem perfect", I brush the back of my head awkwardly with a soft grin.

"Thanks for this", she smells the flowers and place them on the round table in front of the sofa. "Come sit", she offers and I do as said. His Mom sits beside me taking my hand. "I'm so happy for you both and I must say I really like you", she faces Jim while he smiles standing awkwardly and then takes the sofa on the right of mine. "Oh yeah by the way, I didn't introduce myself right?" Actually yeah, I don't know her name yet. "I'm Jennifer. Jennifer D'Cruz".

"Nice to meet you...", I wonder if I should call her by name.

"You can call me Jennifer", she assures and I'm glad.

"Sure", I offer a grin while she gets up all on a sudden, "You both talk, I'll be coming in a while", saying so she heads near the cafe door before which she turns back to Jim, "Show her the place around". Jim gets up and comes near me, "Shall we?" 

"Where?"

"To show you my room and all. Also the cafe", yeah, I'm pretty excited to visit the cafe. But before that I wanna check out his room for which I follow him upstairs and he opens the door on the right after the stairs end and I take a look at his whole beautifully decorated masculine room. There is a shade of dark colour like that of royal blue and a soft calm look with the touch of white painted walls along with them. The colour of his bed spread is the same royal blue like those of the two walls, beside the bed is a small table with a white lamp which is complementing just perfect. There's a big book shelf attached with the walls which is on the right of the bed, also a small white study table and chair with a table metallic table lamp on the other side of wall. I rush to take a look at all his books which are beautifully arranged on the shelf and what attracts me is a book filled with ruffled and scattered papers which I take hold of. It's a diary, an old one. "What's this?" I ask as he comes near me.

"A diary which contains few pictures of me and Dad", he replies as his hands are gulped into his pants pocket. I turn the pages around and I'm absolutely in an awe-struck to see the little, cute, adorably Jim he was as a child, "Is this you?"

"Yeah", he brushes the back of his hair. "I don't think so", I answer since he was way more adorably as a kid. His chubby cheeks are the main highlighting point. "No, this can't be you", I say again which makes him grin, "Silly. This is me".

I turn the pages again and find a young handsome man holding a child, this child is Jim, no doubt and I guess, the man is his Dad. The same black eyes which dark wavy hairs. So he got these amazingly inhuman features inherited from his Dad. "This one is cute", I complement while he keeps looking at the photo. It takes me a while to notice the signs of melancholy which are appearing on his ethereal phiz. I keep the diary containing some amazingly beautiful pictures of the D'Cruz family crafted on inside back to its place and move near Jim. "What happened?"

"Nothing", he forces a smile, "I just happened to miss dad", I know. I hug him, I just hug him tight without saying anything since I don't have any other way to comfort him. Words are not always enough. He embraces me back and for a while we both just remain like this without saying or doing anything. And no matter what I am loving this erection between us. Though there is a risk of his Mom appearing all on a sudden and gaze the whole beautiful mess we both are in right now but that doesn't seem to bother me. I am lost in a different world of collision with him.

(Not the end. There's another next chapter.)