Chapter 52 - Winter and Spring

We'll visit the Sand Beach in Acadia today. I wonder what's it like in the beach when it's winter! Is it like a whole land of snow with the sand covered or a delightful blessing of having the piles of sand intact like that of summer? I'm pretty excited to see that. And here starts our journey for the Sand Beach.

It's already afternoon and after a long hike for almost 1.5 hours we are rewarded with the amazingly beautiful view of this Sand Beach in Acadia. It's wholly out of my expectation and eternally beautiful. It's winter yet a touch of summer, there is cold yet a touch of warmness. A place with multiple experience, all in one. The sideways around are covered with snow as the trees are piled up. But the sand near the ocean speaks otherwise. This is cold yet so warm. The sand here is reminding me of some relatable life situations I face. Or maybe almost all of us face like most of the multiple dilemmas in our life.
Is it only me or the cases with you all too, that Sometimes I wonder if I am the grain of sand where the ocean never reaches or the one on the ocean bed craving to see the sky..  I guess I'm not the only one, right?

Today the touch of the sand with the ocean in this cold weather is reminding me how our lives can be so simple yet complicated. 

"This thing's beautiful", Jim chuckles as he gulps the atmosphere all in.

"Best. Like best best", there's a wide grin on my face. We were on a beach when we were in Boston but this one's different. The environment is whole different. The winding tunes match the sky and sea in a whole different arena. And I'm afraid I can't sum it up with all the gorgeous words.

"Spring's next", he reminds and yeah, I wonder how this place seems in spring. I think the most delightful sight ever! 

"You know one thing".

"What?"

"The Spring adds new colors to the grim abode of winter".

"Winter is never grim I guess", he looks straight into my eyes as his lips curve into a bosom smile.

"Huh?"

"Hmm. You would never taste the brightness of spring if there was no winter. Spring is nothing without winter", he faces front and inhales the fresh air of winter. And he's right, indeed, winter is not grim. Winter is a new ardour of celebration before the warm touch of heavenly spring.

"Robo is turning poetic. Huh?" I tease while he gushes. "Indeed, Every season adds a bright tune matching with our lives." As we remain busy with our conversation for this heavenly beautiful world which we got as a blessing, Emi and Tacker shouts from near the water to come around and we join. But damn! They are splashing waters. I didn't bring any extra clothe. "Emi, I don't have any extra dress", I shout as she splashes water on me and I must say this one's icy cold.
"No need. It will get dry, moreover none of us brought any", she gushes and I don't bother to take part and soon we are into the fighting ground with water and this is fun. Like really! 

"Jim come here", I call him as I sit on my legs on the wet sand, getting out of the water. Soon he joins. "Let's write our names on the sand", I offer a wide grin while he keep chuckling, "But why?"

"Come on. Isn't this what everyone does?"

"They do?"

"You don't know anything", I look away as it's useless explaining a Robo. I pick up an empty shell which is lying just beside me and immediately my eyes glitters up as I stand holding it near my ear. "What are you doing?" He asks in confusion but I silent him down waving my hand. I close my eyes as take in the beautiful roaring of the ocean which I hear through the seashell. Before now, I only heard of this but never tried. to be precise, I never got the opportunity to try. Today, I can, finally! "Miss. Eila." He calls again, "Will you please tell me what are you doing?"