Chapter 31 - After

'What did you say?" Emi asks in surprise.

Brushing my hand on my hair I reply awkwardly, "Yes. She is sleeping in my room. I'll wake her up but not now."

"Okay", I can clearly notice the confused smile on Emi's face. Suddenly a voice comes up,"What! Eila is in your room?" Winnie comes in front of me. "What is she doing in your room? Last night you both were together?" Winnie asks kind of furiously. 

Not to be bothered by her I reply, "Yes. Last night we were together. Now she's sleeping in my room." I wanna ignore her but right now Emi's here. I guess it would be better if Eila explains everything to her. I avoid them and return back to my room and close the door. After taking a shower I get dressed in my jeans and grey shirt. It's already 7:40 so I think it's time to wake her up.
Going near her I gently place my palm on her cheeks and rub them a bit. After last night, things changed between us. Everything's different now.
Now I don't feel hesitant to hold her after what happened between us.

"Hey. Wake up. It's getting late", I try to wake her up but I must say she looks beautiful while sleeping.

"Emi let me sleep . Please", she says in a sleepy voice which makes me laugh a bit.

"I'm not Emi. It's me, Jim", as my words are out, she hastily wakes up from sleep. She looks surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"What?" I ask in confusion.

Rubbing her eyes she states," Oh. I'm sorry. I forgot that last night I slept here", and we both smile.

Tucking the side hair from her face behind the ear I say,"Good morning".

"You toooo", she says stretching her arms. "By the way, what's the time?"

"It's already 7:50."

"What? Why didn't you wake me up before. We'll leaving by 9:30. I need to take shower, check if I packed all things right. So many things to do", she says furrowing her temple.

"Relax. Oh I forgot to tell. Emi was looking for you. Also, Winnie knows that we were together last night?" I inform.

"Shit! How am I gonna face them. Emi will ask thousand questions to me".

"So what? Now we have nothing to hide, right?" I assure since all will get know about us being together now. Though I'm also not sure about their reaction.

"Yeah but what about Winnie?" She's right. How to handle Winnie? No matter what she needs to understand.

"Just tell her everything and try so that she doesn't get this wrong", but Eila's still seeming worried.

"Yeah."

"Also, promise me one thing. No matter what, you'll not blame yourself", since I don't want her to feel guilty. Because she is not at fault here though I know inwardly she must be feeling guilty. Her expression is depicting everything.

"But..", before she could defend I say, "No but. Just promise me".

"Okay. I promise. Now Mr.Robo, I need to go", she grins.

"I am not a Robo", I defend.

"But you are, at least for me", she says adorably cupping my face with both of her hands.

After she gets up from bed we both go out of the room when Sam comes in front of us placing both his hands on his chest. He is currently glaring at us with a detective look on his face to which I ask,"What?"

"You guys tell me what's going on", Sam asks narrowing his eyes.

I don't know how to say or what to say, so I grab Eila's hand entangling our fingers to show him hoping that he will understand himself now. Though Eila's blushing a bit but Sam is staring at us with wide eyes upon releasing his hands from his chest. After a moment of silent staring, Sam claps and says,"Congratulations you both. So finally my best friend is becoming my sister-in-law", he is teasing Eila.