Chapter 84 - Intimacy

[Mature content alert!]

I can feel his touch over my face. I open my eyes as see him sitting beside on bed. I hastily wake up from my sleep. "Robo!" He doesn't say anything.

"You were supposed to come tomorrow?"

"Surprise", he chuckles in a low tone.

I don't wait any longer and press my lips hard on his.
"I missed you so much", I release a bit.

"Me too". I kiss him again. My tongue explores each and every corner of his mouth and so does he. I get up and sit upon him entangling my legs around his hip while my fingers roll upon the back of his neck and my lips work on his. He grabs me tight by my waist pulling me more close.

We release our contact for short of breath when I lean a bit back and stare at him for a moment, still heavy breathing. My hands reach for the buttons of his grey shirt and starts unbuttoning them. I take his shirt off and kiss the corner of his neck which makes him let out a moan. My lips roll all over his chest sucking them whole while he keeps grunting in pleasure. I take off his belt as he tries unbuttoning my loose white shirt. Taking it off he stares at me whole as I am left in my bra and shorts only. I kiss him again upon making my body a bit higher than him. I bite his lower lips while his hands surf all over my back erecting my spine which gives my adrenaline a heavy rush and works on releasing the orgasms.

I get up and bring him out of bed so that I can get rid of his pants. I unzip his pant and gets him out of it. Now he is in his boxers only. We look at each other with a slight gap between us as we are standing apart. Jim pulls me up and I wrap my legs around him encircling my arms around his neck. He clinges my back against the wall and we kiss at our fullest which is turning more wild and passionate than the first we we were like this. He unhooks my bra and takes it off leaving me in my bare chest. He bring me near bed and lies me down.

Coming up, he encircles his hands around my breast and pass a soft kiss around with a gentle suck which makes me groan. His tongue licks over my cleavage and then his mouth reach for bare belly. I just move my legs unable to resist the rush of my hormones which are fully active now. My breathing turns heavy as he kisses my belly button and I turn around with a blush. My cheeks are more hot and red now.

Jim bends closer and his hot breath surfs over the back of my neck. He kisses the side of my ears which are too sensitive and this actions makes me want him even more. He rubs his lips all over my back giving rise to my body hairs. I turn around and get up to get back my posture and dominance. My hands encircle around his hip caressing them whole while he brings his lips on mine again. Soon my fingers enter into his boxers and I get him out of it leaving him naked. My face adorns a blush seeing him like this while he grins at me. This is not the first time yet the feeling is still the same. This time it seems more rightful, more pleasuring.

My hands reach for his erection getting a grip of it while he moans. Without wasting a second further he gets me out of my shorts and makes me lie straight on bed holding both my legs up in the air making space for himself in between. He turns back to pull the thin sheet of blanket covering us with it and takes his position being upon me. He looks at me seeking permission while I smile in response.

After which Jim shifts aside for a bit to open the drawer of the table beside the bed and comes out with a small silver packet. My cheeks redden more upon realizing the thing. "You bought this?" I ask. Shit! I didn't check this drawer before.

"I know this in not the right time for a baby". I'm glad he feels the same. He opens the packet of the condom and wears to cover his erection. I can't help blushing. I turn my face aside to avoid looking at him which is gonna make me blush even harder and I'm surely gonna blast if this continues. Jim gently holds my face making me look at him while he smiles. He holds both my legs apart and positions himself after which he gets upon me. He gently pushes himself in which makes me moan in pleasure. I wrap my legs around him and squeeze that cloth of my pillow hard. As he keeps doing the same I am losing control over self and my fingers tuck on his back bringing him closer to me. After he is fully in, I feel so full now. Both of our breathing turns heavy and we kiss again. He keeps doing both making me grunt in pleasure. I press the entanglings of my legs more tight bringing him fully inside me.

Finally he gets out and throws the used condom away. I pull him beside me on bed and go upon him. I kiss his earlobe and then each and every part of his face. "I love you robo. I love you so so much", I say cupping his face.

"I love you too". I lie on his arms and cover us properly with the blanket. My hand is resting on his chest as he is caressing them while my face is near his neck passing soft feathery kisses all over.

All of a sudden I remember asking him about the actual truth as to why is lied to me that he was in Boston.
"Robo", I say while he faces me down.

"You were in Stowe?" He goes perplexed for a bit and then replies, "Yes."

"But you said about Boston?"

"I'm sorry that I lied to you. I wasn't sure if I should have told you then or not." I know he lies for a reason.

"What's the matter?"

"I found a donor for you", he smiles. I get up and look at him.

"What?" I am shocked.

"Yes."

"How? When? I mean...", before I can finish, he starts.

"He will get the tests done tomorrow to check if he can be the donor or not. His blood group and all matches with you."

"Who is he?" My voice is stern but he goes silent. He doesn't say anything.

"You don't know him. First let the reports come. You'll get to know then", he avoids looking at me.

"You went to Stowe for this? How did you find the guy?"

"That's a pretty long story. Let the test results come first. Then I'll explain everything", he is avoiding my question.

"Are you hiding something?" I ask.

"No. I am not. It's too late at night. We should better sleep now and I'm really tired". I strongly feel there is more to it. He is not telling me whole. Yet I don't ask anything further as he's really tired now.

"Good night", I say as he lies back on his pillow.

"Sleep tight", a warm grin on his face. I lie beside him.

"And don't let the bedbugs bite".