Chapter 88 - The End

(A/N : Read this chapter with all your heart and trust me you're gonna cry like me. I'm the one who's crying guys (。•́︿•̀。). )

8 months later :

I get out of the washroom dressed in a white shirt tucked into my mini black skirt. All I can see is a bright and proud smile on Jim's face.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Almost", I go in front of the mirror to comb my hair. Yes! They are up to my shoulders now. After I'm done I turn around to face him. He comes closer with utmost emotions in his eyes. First he makes me wear the black tie and then he makes me wear the graduation gown just like I did to him. I embrace my arms around his neck while he is busy in placing the hood perfect around my neck. I press a soft kiss on his cheeks while he makes a face. "Stand still", he orders to which I pout.
Finally he places the mortarboard perfectly on my head and goes back a little to give a proper look at me.

"Now you look perfect", he grins.

"Ooh". I face the ground with a puppy face. I can hear him laugh at me but I don't act. Soon after he comes closer and pulls me into his tight hug. I didn't expect this.

Releasing me he cups my face with both his hands and brings his mouth closer to mine. I feel his hot breath rolling over my face which is giving butterflies in my tummy. In a split second his lips get on mine. My fingers work on trailing his hair pulling them hard while be grabs my back tight. This feeling indeed never gets old. After a short while we release.

"We're getting late", he chuckles.

"Ooh", I am blushing right now.

. . .

Everything happens smoothly. I receive my certificate while he claps the loudest from the crowd. That smile on his face is my everything. After we are done with the ceremony we decide to visit the place for one last time. We go to each and every corner and reminisce our moments together, all the fun we had with our group. Each and every single place bears our timeless memories which will never get old.

We humans actually have no idea how far we come in this journey of life, but when we look back, there's a whole ocean full with our timeless timepieces which will take us another life to gather together.

Together we visit our classroom where for the first time my eyes fell on his. I go near the back bench where we kissed. As I sit to reminisce those days, I pull him upon his like the previous time. He smiles upon realizing what I wanted him to show. We have come a long way till then. Who knew that one challenge will bind us together forever?
Like that day, he removes the loose strand of hair from my face and slowly brings his face near mine. I close my eyes upon realizing what is going to happen and the next moment I feel his lips on mine. I feel we are again the same old Jim and Eila who are kissing for the first time lying in this bench owing to the challenges. The whole scene gets visible in front of my eyes and I feel our idiotic friends are standing right over there waiting for us to get up and they'll start clapping. I don't know why I feel like crying and I do.

"What's wrong?" He asks after we get up.

"Nothing", I smile even though I'm crying. "Robo".

"Hmm".

"I love you", I just feel like saying this.

"I love you too". I know this. Yet everytime he says this, I can feel a nerve of mine getting hit.

We walk to the bench where Mrs. kate fixed out seats. I still remember those blushing blushing lies wrapped in our serene eyes when we couldn't even face each other.