Chapter 95) What's Wrong?

One month later

Ashley started looking sickly in the face just weeks after we made our return to the WWE. She would always leave the bedside and start vomiting in the toilet. Worried, I made my way to the bathroom one night after she stormed off into the bathroom. I pulled her hair back and started giving her gentle back massages.

"Are you alright, baby?" I asked.

"Not really." She shook her head, "I don't know if it's something I ate, but I've been feeling sick for the past few days. Actually, a couple of weeks. Yet, I have to get better in order to compete inside of the ring."

"I'm not sure babe." I said with concern. "You might have food poisoning."

"It could be most likely food poisoning, probably that steak we ate over at that steakhouse. It could've been badly done and they served our meat a little raw."

"Perhaps. But I'll call Shane and let him give you a couple of weeks off until you feel better."

I called Shane.

"Hey, Shane."

"What's up, Roman?"

"I know you're a busy man and all since we took down the authority, but I'm calling on behalf of Ashley. I believe has food poisoning, and I was wondering if she could take a week or two off to recover before she steps foot in the ring again?"

"Of course. I'll extend her and Sasha's feud until then for a week. If she's not feeling any better, I may have to call off the feud."

"Alright, thank you. I appreciate it."

After hanging up with Shane, Ashley was still sitting on the floor and feeling defeated as she struggled to hold down any food within the past few days.

I sat down and gently hugged her from behind, and softly planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Shane said that he's going to allow you to have a week off to recover."

"That's good to hear."

Ashley
I've been getting sick a lot within the past few days. I honestly believed it was that steak that I ate at the steakhouse, and it was possibly food poisoning.

Roman and Dean insisted on hanging out at the gym and getting some workouts in while I relaxed in the hotel room and watched some Supernatural. After awhile of being bored, I called up Eva.

"Eva?"

"Hey Ashley! How are you feeling?"

"Eh, not so well."

"Why's that? Are you feeling upset?"

"No, I just keep throwing up lately and I assume it's food poisoning."

"Um, Ashley..." Eva paused.

"What's up?"

"Remember how you and Roman had that honeymoon awhile ago after the wedding?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Did you and Roman in particular have sex without any protection?" Eva asked.

Anxious, I replied. "Yeah, we did."

"I don't know if this will be either good news, or bad news, but you might be pregnant."

It took me a moment to realize and I started to panic.

"Pregnant?" I sighed, "I can't be pregnant! I'm currently feuding with Sasha and this feud means a lot to me, I

"Calm down!" Eva interrupted, "I'll come over and we can buy yourself a pregnancy test."