Chapter 44) Meeting with Eva

After I left the hotel with Roman as he was getting ready to see Dean and Renee for awhile, I went down to Dunkin' Donuts. Passing through, I seen a woman with bright, red hair wearing the cutest outfit. It was Eva.

"Ashley, I'm so happy that you're here!" Eva squealed.

"I am too. What would you want to do first?" I asked.

"I'll buy us some coffee if you'd want me to."

"Sure!" I replied.

Eva went up to the cashier and asked for two coffees. We waited for the baristas to arrive with our coffee. I loved how enthusiastic she was along with her outgoing personality.

"You did really good in training, Eva. I feel like you'll make it up to the main roster pretty soon." I smiled.

Eva hugged me tightly.

"I feel like we're going to get along just fine!" Eva smiled.

We went out to the local mall and bought us some new heels and some new shirts from Hollister, and Chanel. However, we came across a hair salon that was close by and we decided to check it out. As interested as I was, I wanted to get my hair dyed a little to surprise Roman.

"Hey Eva, I was planning on dying my hair a little. What do you think?"

"It would look so cute on you! I suggest black at the top since you're blonde and make it look dirty blonde."

"Do you think Roman would-"

She interrupted, "Of course he would, girl!"

We waited until one of the salon stylists called for me and I went up to them with a smile on my face, "I want to get my hair dyed into a dirty blonde where the top is black and it fades to my natural hair color."

"Great choice! I have a question." They asked.

"Sure."

"Aren't you Ashley Kay from WWE?"

"Yes, I am!"

"Alright, sit down over there and I'll be right there momentarily, ma'am."

The stylist came up to me and started working with my hair. She started applying the black dye on the top of my head and made it fade to blonde. After awhile of dying the top of my head, the stylist shown me the final results through the mirror.

"Oh my gosh, Ashley!" Eva looked at me with her eyes widened

"Oh my gosh, Ashley!" Eva looked at me with her eyes widened. "You look really hot!"

"So do you, Eva."

"I really love this! I feel like Roman's going to fall head over heels once he sees my hair!"

"Girl, he's going to."

I paid the stylist and we went to shop some more around the mall.

Roman
I went to hang out with Ambrose and his girlfriend for awhile while Ashley wanted some time to get to know Eva Marie. I wore my favorite Jordan shirt, my denim jeans with my black Nike shoes, and I tied my hair into a low bun.

"Hey guys!" I smiled.

"It's about time you made it. Ready to workout?" He asked.

"You know I'm always ready to workout, Ambrose."

"How come Ashley isn't with you?" Renee asked.

"She's hanging out with Eva Marie for the day while I'm with you guys for awhile."

"That's fine. I hope we can see her later!"

"Hopefully."

We walked into the gym and I started lifting the weights. I started to sweat ten minutes into the workout session. My thoughts were to finish the workout session, and the other half was thinking of my girlfriend. I really missed Ashley. All of us would usually workout together, but I couldn't wait to see her again when she returned.

I went to get myself something to drink at the nearest vending machine. Out of nowhere, I realized someone came out from the side of the room and kissed my cheek.

"Hello, Roman." Charlotte said.

"What the fuck? Charlotte, leave!"

Suddenly, I heard someone shouting over at me.

"What the fuck, Roman?" Ambrose shouted.

He slapped me across the face after Charlotte had kissed me.

"Ambrose, I was getting a drink and she came up and kissed me; I swear."

"Yeah, sure. I should've known that you were going to hurt Ashley someday. I always thought you were a loyal guy, but I guess I was wrong, huh?"

"I swear that I didn't do anything with Charlotte!"

"Then why did we see her kiss your cheek, Roman?" Renee yelled.

Charlotte looked at me with a smug grin on her face, saying something underneath her breath, "When she leaves you, you'll be all mine for the taking."

I was frustrated with the entire situation and went back to the hotel. Ambrose and Renee followed me all the way there with furrowed eyebrows. I realized that Ashley was already home when I heard her walking towards the door after she heard my footsteps approaching the door.

"I missed you, babe!" Ashley said.

"Wow, you look stunning! You dyed your hair?"

"Yeah, Eva convinced me!"

Ambrose and Renee were behind me with anger written on their faces and their arms were crossed, shaking their heads in disgust.

"What's going on with them?" She asked.

"Nothing." Renee scoffed.

"Yeah, let's go Renee." Dean huffed.

They stormed out of the hallway. Ashley stood there looking at me with confusion. If she knew about this situation she would immediately break up with me.

"Roman, is there something you're not telling me?"

"No, but I realized that your hair is dyed into a dirty blonde. It looks gorgeous on you."

I tried changing the subject.

"Roman." Ashley said with a stern look.

I sighed, "Want to know what's going on?"

"Yeah."

I sighed, "Listen, the reason Ambrose is pissed off at me is because I stole his food. Renee didn't like that I was stealing her boyfriend's food, so she shouted at me over it and made a scene in front of everyone. It was humiliating, to say the least."

"Are you sure? I feel like you're lying to me."

"I'm not lying, Ashley."

I hated having to lie to her. She was my girlfriend and I didn't want to lose her because of something Charlotte had done to me over at the gym. Worst case scenario, Ambrose and Renee made assumptions that I allowed it to happen when I didn't. It was a set-up and I just knew it.