Chapter 57) I Want The Truth

I fell asleep after everything that happened tonight. I was unaware of my surroundings and who all of these people were. From the information that I gathered, I was a wrestler for the WWE, and Roman Reigns was apparently my ex-boyfriend; and another man named Seth Rollins, is saying he's my current boyfriend. He was also informing me that I was in this thing called the authority with him, and the other two were named Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. Something didn't feel right and I couldn't put the pieces together. What was it?

Roman
The next day, I woke up and I put on a blank-colored shirt, denim jeans, and some Air Jordan shoes. I kept my hair into a low bun, and drove to the hospital with Ambrose and Renee to see her. I quickly bought her some flowers to brighten up her day in hopes that she'd remember me.

I walked into the hospital room and I seen Ashley laying in the bed, glaring at me as I approached her with caution.

"Hello, Ashley."

"What do you want, Reigns?" She asked with a disgruntled look.

I looked confused when she raised her voice at me.

"I just wanted to say that I hope you're feeling better after waking up from your coma, and I got these for you." I handed her a bouquet of flowers with a smile on my face.

"These are nice, I guess." She sighs, "I need to know something, and I want the truth."

"Anything." I sat down next to her.

"I have no idea who the hell this Seth Rollins guy is, but he came to my room a few hours after you guys left and said I was dating him. He kissed my cheek and then two other people with the names of Hunter and Stephanie came in here and said I was part of something called the authority."

My smile faded and I felt my blood boiling from the inside.

"That bastard." I said underneath my breath.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not talking about you, Ashley."

"What's going on?"

"Here's the truth, Seth Rollins isn't your boyfriend and those other two are lying to your face."

"If I remember correctly, Stephanie told me that you were nothing but a manipulator, vindictive and egotistical. Is this true?"

I started laughing. "Ashley, she's feeding you nothing but lies."

"Are you laughing at me?"

"No, I'm laughing at the fact that they're trying to get you on their side."

"It's not funny! I can barely remember anything." She says with tears beginning to well-up in her eyes.

"Look, I wouldn't lie to you. I love you and I just want to help you remember everything."

We heard Ambrose coming into the door with a confused look on his face after hearing Ashley's frustrations through the door.

"What's going on here?" He asked.

"Apparently Seth, along with Stephanie and Hunter, made a little visit to her room last night and fed her a bunch of lies a few hours after we had to leave the hospital."

He put his hand over his face and sighed, "Are you being serious right now?"

"Mhm, Ashley said that Seth was telling her that she was his girlfriend, how she was in the authority, and that Stephanie was calling me a manipulator, vindictive, and egotistical."

"Wow, that's honestly low of them to do that to someone who's struggling to remember who she is."

"So you're telling me that they were just telling me nothing but lies?" Ashley asked.