Chapter 50) It's My Fault

Immediately, we all stepped into the car while Ambrose drove us to the nearest hospital where they had taken Ashley. I was concerned and afraid that she was severely hurt. If she was, I would've blamed myself for this mess.

Arriving to the hospital, I asked for Ashley and they escorted Ambrose, Renee, and I to her room. I heard sobbing as I seen a woman with long, purple hair and another woman with red hair. It was Eva and Sasha, who were sitting next to her in a chair.

"Ashley." I looked at her with sadness in my eyes.

Ashley was laying in a hospital bed with small tubes in her nose.

"Roman, get the fuck away from her!" Eva shouted.

"Look Eva, that whole incident with him and Charlotte was a set-up to get them to breakup and even Ashley knows about it." Ambrose said.

"Are you sure that you're not lying to me?"

"I wouldn't lie about something this serious." Ambrose looked at her with anger in his eyes.

Sasha looked at us with frustration, "Can you all be quiet? Ashley is unconscious in the bed, and we have no idea what's going on!"

We heard a door knock as the doctor walked in and looked at Ashley's progress on the computer. He looked a little concerned and held up a clipboard, adjusting his glasses.

"Doctor, what's going on with her?" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"She's not doing good. It looks like she's in a coma and we don't know when she'll ever wake up. Does anyone know if she's ever suffered a coma before?" The doctor asked.

I looked down at her and felt terrible, I started to shed a tear that rolled down my cheek and onto her hand.

"Yes, she suffered one a few months ago and she woke up a day after." I replied.

"I see." He sighed, "I'm hoping for nothing but the best for Ms. Ashley. Be warned, she may be suffering from something called amnesia; also known as memory loss if she awakens from her coma."

The doctor left the room and I took a seat next to Ashley. I moved a few strands of her hair from her face and looked at her. She looked so beautiful, and I refused to leave her side. I was a terrible boyfriend to her and everyone around me seen me breaking down in front of them. I've never shown as much emotion before around others, but I couldn't lose Ashley. I just couldn't.

What if she wakes up and forgets about me and everything that we had with each other? What if she forgets when we first met on her debut and how she met Ambrose and Renee? What if she forgets the times we all spent together; along with her meeting...

What if she wakes up and forgets about me and everything that we had with each other? What if she forgets when we first met on her debut and how she met Ambrose and Renee? What if she forgets the times we all spent together; along with her meeting Sasha and Eva at the NXT Performance Center? Many questions ran throughout my head.

I couldn't stop crying and I held onto her hand with my head buried on her shoulder with caution.

"Ashley."