Chapter 78) Court Calls

I made my way into Ambrose's locker-room after my segment, and there sat Ashley as she was sitting in a chair and scrolling through her phone nonchalantly with boredom on her face. I approached her silently and made her jump when I tapped on her shoulder.

"Ashley."

"Hey babe!" She said, jumping up from the seat, ""You scared me!"

"I'm sorry that I frightened you. Did you see my segment with Paul?"

"You were amazing out there. I feel like you're winning back the championship if we're being honest."

I chuckled, "You think so?"

She nodded.

"Where did Ambrose go? Did his match already start?" I asked.

"Yeah." She replied. "He told me that he had six-man tag-match with Daniel and Dolph, and they're facing Wade Barrett, Stardust, and Luke Harper."

"We can sit in here and wait until they're done with the match. I'm gonna see if there's a way that Hunter and the others can't find you when we leave the arena. I don't want them seeing you just yet."

"I don't mind sitting in here for now." She said, looking into my eyes for a brief few seconds and she then broke the silence. "I want to know something."

Confused, I looked at her with concern in my face, "Anything, I'm all ears."

"What are we going to do with Seth? Deep down, I'm really scared about this situation."

"Nah, don't be scared of him, Ashley. His ass isn't coming anywhere close to you now that I'm here and he's locked-up in prison."

"You're right." She sighed. "I just want to know if that bastard is going to be in court soon."

"He will be." I looked into her eyes. "Everything he's done to you, past and present, there will be severe consequences."

Thirty Minutes Later

"Hey guys!" Ambrose said.

It turned out that Dolph entered the room with Ambrose and pulled Ashley into a tightening hug.

"Ashley! I'm so thankful that everything is better with you! I would've given you a hug earlier, but there was a lot of people and I had to prepare for my match earlier." He said.

"Dolph!" She said gasping for air, "You're crushing me!"

"I'm sorry."

"We have to sneak Ashley out and not have Hunter or the rest of the authority finding out that she's here." I said.

"Fine with us, we'll make sure that nobody will see her."

After the show, we all left the locker-room and quietly made our way out of the arena without anyone finding out about Ashley being here except for our friends. Ashley sat in the passenger's seat next to me and we drove off to the hotel. After we pulled-up to the hotel, I walked into the building with her and checked us into a room while Ambrose and Dolph checked into their own rooms.

After we made our way into the room, I needed to shower and then I could finally spend some time with Ashley again before we had to sleep for the night.

One hour later

I finally finished taking a shower and putting some new clothes on. I walked out to seeing Ashley watching an episode of Full House and she looked peaceful. Shortly after, I heard my phone beginning to ring after greeting Ashley with a kiss. It was from the same police department that took Seth to prison not too long ago.