Chapter 32) The Authority Strikes

RAW: February 9, 2015

I kicked off the show as I stepped into the ring and decided on making my point across to everyone in the back, in the crowd, and to the entire world about how I felt about the entire situation. 

"This time last week, I stood here the winner of the 2015 Royal Rumble match, and you see when you win the Royal Rumble match, you guarantee your spot in the main event of WrestleMania. Which says I fight Brock Lesnar and I beat him. But also, this time last week, the authority made it very clear that I'm not the guy they want in that spot. So, if that means the way I prove myself is that I win the Royal Rumble, I beat Daniel Bryan at Fastlane, and I go on to WrestleMania and I beat Brock Lesnar. Because from this point now on, I don't care who gets in my way. If you get in my way, I got a Spear with your name on it; and you can bet your ass that you can believe that." I looked at the crowd with a smile until Daniel Bryan started to come out.

And just like that, my smile began to fade.

The crowd started to chant for him throughout his entrance. Daniel then looked at me with a smirk.

"Now easy there, Big Dog, okay? Alright? I didn't come out here to fight you. I actually came out here to thank you. Because last week in my match with Seth Rollins, you came out here and you speared The Big Show; which was amazing by the way and without that, I mean, Seth Rollins might've beaten me. I mean, I might've been a goner and I wanted to come out here and thank you for the opportunity last week." He said with sarcasm.

"But now you have an opportunity of your own at WWE Fastlane. You versus me and the winner faces Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania."

"Now I get it, you're bigger than me, you're stronger than me; when it comes to looks, I say that we're about even."

I started laughing at him. "But the reality is, and everybody here knows this. When it comes to wrestling, I am the better wrestler than you!" He said.

The authority came out with just Hunter, Stephanie, Kane, and Big Show.

"Hang on a second, gentlemen. I know that the two of you are ramped-up for Fastlane; we're all so excited. Fastlane, which by the way for new subscribers is available for free on the WWE Network as is the entire month of February," Stephanie advertised and I rolled my eyes.

"The same pay-per-view, Fastlane, where I will go face-to-face with Sting. If he shows up, it's been two weeks since I've called Sting out. I have yet to hear a word so I'm giving him until the end of the night. Sting, if you're listening, I want an answer by the end of tonight. Are you a man? Or are you the coward that I think you are?" Hunter said.

"That's right, tensions are incredibly high. With everyone, and I think that's why the two of you have been so antagonistic lately. Roman, I'll start with you; not only did you cost Seth Rollins his match last week on Raw, but then you Spear an innocent Big Show who was just minding the ring; and the only reason why is because Big Show pinned you earlier in the night in the middle of that ring, you did it out of spite!" Stephanie said.

"No, no no, I actually I did it because I could." I interrupted her and laughed.

"Well that's even worse; and you Daniel, two weeks ago you stuff Kane into a casket and closed the lid? I mean, that's where deceased bodies go to decompose. How sick and twisted are you?" She asked with disgust.

"I mean, in all fairness, you guys did put me in that match and also..."

"Mentality!" Stephanie interrupted Daniel.

"And also, considering what your husband has done in caskets, I thought you guys would've appreciated it." Daniel joked.

The crowd then started to emerge in laughter, referring to the Katie Vick joke, dating back to the Attitude Era.