Chapter 76) Family Time

We all made our way back to Roman's home. He forgot to inform his parents that I blacked out and started remembering everything like before, and he was afraid that they'd be furious with him.

I wanted to surprise his parents that my memory came back in full circle as the three of us made our way out of the vehicle.

"Did you kids have a great time?" Patricia asked.

"I did! Thank you, Mrs. Anoa'i." I said, crooking a smile.

"Hey, Rome's mom!"

"Hey, Dean! Long time, no see!"

We all went inside of the house and I noticed as Roman kept a grin from ear-to-ear ever since I started remembering everything like I once did. His mother gave us all a small glass of water and we all sat down on the couch.

"We also have some news to share with you and dad." Roman said.

"Tell us what, son?" Sika said, cocking an eyebrow as he walked into the room.

"Are you and Ashley expecting?" His mother asked.

Roman began to spit out his water when his mother asked the question if we were expecting a child together.

"That's a little too soon, ma." He said.

"Oh? When do you think your father and I can expect some grandkids?"

"Maybe within a few years or so." I said.

"I'm curious, son. What is the news that you wanted to tell us?" Sika asked.

"I'd rather have Ashley tell you two." Roman said with a smile.

"First off, I was at the mall with Roman. I started feeling weak and blacked out in front of everyone. Roman panicked and I was rushed into the hospital..."

"And you didn't bother to tell me?" Patricia looked over at her son with her eyebrows begging to furrow.

"Ma, I was too worried about her at the time, and I forgot to tell the both of you."

"But this will shock the two of you, but somehow blacking out and hitting my head on the floor caused my full memory to make its way back to me! I know it sounds a little far-fetched, but Roman tried his best to catch me." I said.

"You're messing with us, Ashley?"

"No, ma'am," Ashley said, shaking her head. "It's true."

"Oh my goodness!" Patricia and Sika said in shock.

They jumped from the couch and pulled me into a very tightening hug with their smiles forming from ear-to-ear.

Everyone joined in for a hug right after I brought up the amazing news. Everything was beyond perfect at this point. I had my memory back, Roman's family always welcomed me in with opened arms, along with getting revenge on Seth.

A few hours later, I decided on taking myself a shower for the first time in two days, and I could hear Roman and Dean playing Call of Duty from his bedroom. I couldn't help but to laugh at them attempting to call each other names like little boys in preschool.

"I literally had that entire round won, Rome!" Dean said

"Nah, you're just a loser at this game!"

"What are you boys even doing?" I laughed.

"Ambrose is trying to to cheat his way through this mission!"

"Says who?" Dean scoffed.

"Says you!" Roman said, playfully punching Dean's shoulder.

I continued to laugh. "You both are so competitive! It's hilarious and I could hear you all the way from the bathroom."

"Sorry babe." Roman apologized.

However, it was already beginning to darken outside as Dean decided on sleeping on the couch in the living room and I lied in Roman's bed.

"I'm still surprised that my memory has come back."

"Me too babe. I'm so thankful that you're doing okay because I thought it would have taken much longer for you to remember everything like before."

"It's a miracle, but we need to talk about that plan."

"What's up?"

"When are you supposed to return to work again?" I asked.

"On the sixteenth to do a segment with Paul."

"Alright, but who are we going to tell about my memory fully returning?" I asked in curiosity.

"Ziggler, Nikki, Brie, Miz, Cena, Eva, Sasha, and my cousins, Jimmy and Jey."

"That sounds good to me."

"It's still bizarre to me that everything has come back in full-circle like before. In a weird way, maybe my memory coming back was meant to happen."

"How so?" He asked.

"For starters, Seth's having a court date soon and we have our information gathered to tell the judge and the jury, right?"

He nodded.

"And because my memory is fully intact, I can explain to them about my childhood, how he treated me back in Ring of Honor, and even how he treated our relationship. I cannot wait to see him suffer, just like how he made me suffer after all these years, Roman." I sighed, "Because I didn't deserve any of that."

"You're right, you didn't deserve any of that. Karma's coming for him and it's coming in full force."

"Absolutely."

We managed to get comfortable in the bed and he looked over at me with the warmest smile that spread across his face, "How are you feeling, babe?"

"Fantastic, and comfortable."

"I'm glad. I can't wait for the future with you, baby."

"It's the same here, Roman. I used to stress about my future," I looked into his gaze, "But now, I don't fear a thing."

He pressed his lips against mine and tucked my hair behind my ear, "I love you so much, Ashley."

"I love you too."

Roman pulled me closer into his embrace. After we continued our small conversation together, we both fell asleep within a matter of minutes and drifted off to sleep in his bed like old times.

Being able to remember everything like before was mind-boggling. I was worried about never having my full memory back after that one coma, but I didn't have to worry anymore.

It felt peaceful. Roman holding me into his embrace as I smelled his cologne lingering throughout my nose and feeling like all of my worries diminished when I was with him. 

I couldn't ask for a better man. Before I fell asleep for the night, I reminisced on the night we met back in the WWE.