Chapter 43) Preparing For Fastlane

I was still upset after my loss on Monday against Sheamus, but I needed to focus on my match tonight with Luke Harper from The Wyatt Family. Fastlane was Sunday and I needed to win so I could main event WrestleMania in a few months and to hopefully take back what is mine.

SmackDown - February 19th, 2015

"Good luck, babe." Ashley pecked my lips.

"Thank you, Ashley.

I made my entrance and waited for Luke Harper to arrive into the ring.

After he stepped foot into the ring. The bell rung, and I kicked off the match; hitting Harper across the face and I kicked him in the ribs until he rolled out of the ring. I escaped the ring and hit him with a Clothesline. During the match, he threw me over the steel steps and I began experiencing back pains shooting all around my spine. Harper had me in a strong Chokehold and refused to let go. I stood up with him, forcefully hitting him in the stomach and picked him up before I dropped him on the canvas.

I wasn't in a great mood and I glared at him. I began pounding his chest with my fist and knocked him out onto the door, throwing him across the ring. He kicked out at two and I was beginning to get frustrated. I picked him up and he reversed my Samoan Drop. He then hit me with a right hand and I kicked out at two; later, I hit him with the Samoan Drop. I was pissed and wanted to end the match as soon as possible. I cocked my fist and went for the Superman Punch as he hit me across the face. I ended the match with a Spear.

My teeth were hurting after that blow to the mouth. However, I stood up after I got the pinfall and felt around my jaw in hopes that I didn't fracture it during the match.

I walked backstage and I was catching my breath as I was still experiencing pain in my mouth; as well as my spine.

"How's your mouth?" Ambrose asked.

"It's fine, just slightly hurting; but I'll survive."

"I'm so glad that you kicked Harper's ass." Ashley laughed.

Ashley
I just got a text from Eva that she wanted to hang out with me tomorrow since she's new to NXT. She wanted to get to know me a lot more. and how my experience was back in NXT for a year before I moved to the main roster.

"Babe?" I looked at Roman after looking down at my phone.

"Yeah, what's up?" He grinned at me after moving the hair from his face.

"Eva wants to hang out with me tomorrow while you hang out with Dean."

"That's fine." He smiled. "As long as you're happy, I'm happy."

I was so thrilled to see that Roman was feeling much better. It still pained me to see him lose his WWE Championship to Sheamus. I felt like he was going to win it back from Brock Lesnar if Sheamus ends up losing the title to him. I'm happy to see Eva for the first time ever since we had that training session together at the Performance Center. She seemed like a bright, loving spirit and I loved that about her.

We left the arena and I intertwined my hand with Roman's. We were on our way to our car until a very tall, blonde woman approached us and she had a devilish smile on her face. It was Charlotte Flair.

What is she doing here?

"Hello, Ashley. Hello. Roman!" She said.

Roman looked at me with concern; knowing that something was about to happen. I looked her in the eyes without hesitation and confronted her.

"Aw! Are you mad at me because I took your Divas Championship?" I laughed at her.

"Nope. Because you're going to be sorry that you messed with the daughter of Ric Flair, sweetheart. And it's not going to be a beautiful sight!" Charlotte shouted.

Charlotte looked behind her and winked over at Roman. My blood began boiling while she walked away from us. Roman kissed the top of my head while I was trying to calm down after what just happened.

"Ashley, she's trying to get underneath your skin. Pay her no attention. That bitch is just jealous of how beautiful you are." Roman said, moving the hair from my face.

"I feel like she's up to something. I can feel it." I said, anxiously.

"Listen babe. I love you and only you. Nobody can change how I feel about you. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. She ain't shit, baby."

After Roman reassured me that there was nothing to worry about, we both stepped into his car and drove back to the hotel. I felt him picking me up in bridal style as he took us inside of our hotel room.

"Are you feeling alright?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm still flustered after what happened between us with Charlotte. It still has me bothered in a way."

"Why?" He asked. "She doesn't have someone to love her like you do and also, you're the Divas Champion."

"Charlotte and I have never liked each other. She's always had this problem with me ever since we were in NXT and her father isn't a terrible person like she is."

He chuckled while pecking me on the cheek.

In the meantime, I had to meet up with Eva at Dunkin' Donuts in the morning. Roman laid me down on his chest and I felt his hand run up my shirt and rubbed my back slowly in a circular motion. He pulled me closer to him in his embrace. I felt safe knowing he was here for me until the end.

"Big day tomorrow, huh?" He said.

"Yeah. I haven't seen Eva for a few days and it would be nice to get to know her; and hopefully become one of her closest friends. Will you be fine without me, Ro?" I asked.

"Of course. Ambrose and I will be working out in the gym and possibly getting something to eat while you're hanging out with Eva."

The following morning, I was awoken to Roman's warm breath against my ear as he whispered, "Babe, it's time to wake up. Eva's calling you."

"Let me talk to her." I picked up the phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ashley! Are you ready to meet up?"

I groaned, "I just woke up, Eva. I'll be at Dunkin' Donuts in half an hour."

"Alright, I'll catch up with you then!" Eva said.

I hung up the phone and Roman woke me up with kisses that trailed from my lips down to my neck.

"You're even beautiful when you wake up," He chuckled.

"I look horrendous."

"No you don't." He ran his fingers through my hair and began messing it up.

I went to put on a cute crop-top, some Aztec leggings, and brushed my hair. Roman looked star-struck the moment he came into the room and seen my outfit for the day.

"You look really stunning, baby."

I was ready to leave and I reeled him into a hug, planting a kiss on his lips. Then I went out to meet up with Eva Marie for the day.