Chapter 38) Hanging Out

While morning approached, I whispered in Ashley's ear with a deepened voice, "Babe, wake up."

"Can it wait until later?"

"Nope. We're going to be hanging out with Ambrose, Renee, Nikki, and Brie today."

"Can't those hoes wait another hour?" Ashley said, jokingly.

I started laughing when I heard her mention the word hoe.

"All jokes aside. I'm awake, Roman."

"Great! We have to get you out of the hospital and then we're going to hang out with our friends today. After that, we'll have some extra time together when the day is over." I smiled.

I handed Ashley some of her clothes as she changed out of her hospital gown. I changed into my Jordan shirt, grey sweatpants, and tied my hair back into a low bun. Later, we made our way to the elevator and went to check out of the hospital.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Anoa'i and the doctor said that Ashley was able to leave the hospital today?"

"She's able to leave today, but the doctor informed me that you have to watch over Ms. Kay for at least an entire week to make sure that she's fully functional. But she isn't medically cleared to compete in the ring for two weeks due to the coma she recently had."

"Thank you, ma'am." I said while we checked her out of the hospital.

After leaving the hospital, we stepped into my car and we drove over to meet up with everyone. Upon arrival, we seen Ambrose and Nikki thrilled to see the both of us.

"Ashley! I heard you were in a coma for a day. Brie and I were so worried about you!"

"I'm sorry." Ashley apologized.

"Why are you sorry? We blame Seth for all of this." Renee looked over at Ashley and hugged her.

"How did you guys find out?" She asked.

"Dean told us about it this morning. We're so sorry."

"I'll beat his ass if I have to, maybe even kill him." I said.

Everyone looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"You're actually going to kill him?" Ambrose said.

"If I could, I would; but I don't want to get myself locked in prison forever. I just want Ashley to be happy and to not worry about him so we can finally be happy together."

"I understand, but you both shouldn't have to go through this all because you're happily in a relationship together." Brie said.

"Yeah, but you know how the authority is. They're always trying to ruin the love Ashley and I have together."

"Roman, something came up during SmackDown and I believe you and Ashley deserve to know." Nikki sighed.

"Know what?" Ashley said.

"I was walking to the divas locker-room and I overheard Stephanie McMahon, Hunter, and Seth Rollins holding a conversation while Roman was having his match with Daniel against all of those tag-teams awhile back. I overheard her telling Seth that she wants you and Roman to split-up and get with him because it would be 'best for business.' Talk about disgusting; because we all know Ashley wouldn't downgrade!" Nikki explained.

"Stephanie and Hunter planned this?" Ashley asked.

"I believe so. Brie told me all about it and we didn't get the chance to tell Roman; because he had you on his mind during the entire match. I couldn't help but to notice, but I noticed that he was getting distracted easily."