Chapter 61) He's Hurt!

After we all seen his clothes laying on the ground, we started to worry and we packed everything into his duffel bag. Dean carried the duffel bag around his shoulder while Renee was walking alongside Ashley. After walking around for almost an hour, there was still no sign of Roman anywhere.

However, we kept walking closer to a hallway with the lights flickering off and on. Nobody was inside of the arena from the looks of it. We slightly opened one of the doors to seeing a body laying on the ground with a bloody face.

"That can't be Roman." I said quietly.

Ashley walked over towards the body lying on the ground with her hands over her mouth.

She gently moved the hair from his face and his eyes were closed. His face was busted open. He was sprawled out on the ground and was thankfully breathing. It seemed that someone must have harmed him and we all knew who was responsible for it. The authority.

I immediately grabbed the phone out of my pocket and called for an ambulance to arrive to the arena. I lifted up Roman's body with his left arm and Dean had Roman's right arm around his shoulder and we all walked out. Ashley was devastated and Renee walked next to her with the duffel bag around her shoulder and comforted Ashley the best she could.

All of us waited for the paramedics to arrive. We made sure that Roman was safe with us outside of the empty arena. When the ambulance arrived, they hurried over towards us and had a gurney out for him the moment they seen that his face had been bloodied to a pulp.

 When the ambulance arrived, they hurried over towards us and had a gurney out for him the moment they seen that his face had been bloodied to a pulp

"We'll make sure that he's well taken care of. Do you guys want to come with us to the hospital?"

I realized that my car, along with Dean's, were in the parking lot and we needed to drive back to the hotel.

"We'd love to, but-"

"I'll go with him." Ashley interrupted.

"Ashley, you'll get hurt again if you go alone." I said.

"Guys. I understand that I've been through a lot. I know that I cannot remember much, but I love Roman and I'm going to be there for him like he was there for me for the month I was out with a coma."

"I want to come, too." Renee said.

"That's fine." I replied.

Renee and Ashley went inside of the ambulance.

"Be careful, guys." I said.

"We will be."

"We'll catch up with you both as soon as possible." Dean said.

They went inside of the ambulance and they closed the back doors, driving off with them and Roman to the hospital for immediate medical attention.

Ashley
I hated seeing Roman's body lying on the ground the moment I opened the door with Dean, Renee, and Dolph. I felt devastated and scared; not knowing if he was dead until I seen him slowly breathing.