Chapter 12) Where's Ashley?

"HELP!" I shouted.

I couldn't fight this person off of me as they carried me away from where Roman and Dean could see me. They tied my hands behind my back and taped my mouth shut. They threw me inside of their car and grabbed my phone so I couldn't call for help.

I was terrified for my life. My phone was taken away from me and I had no way to contact Roman and Dean, not even the police. I began sobbing in the back of the car. I realized I heard a familiar laugh that I would always hear, it happened to be someone that Roman, Dean, and I hated with a burning passion. I realized that it was none other than Seth after I noticed the bit of blonde hair coming from the mask.

"Yeah, I'll bring her in a few minutes. You'll be there in twenty? Alright." He began cackling while he was on the phone with someone else.

I kept thinking to myself. What if he's the one who sent those text messages the other day?

I was sitting in the back of the car as the tears flown down my eyes and onto my cheeks while I felt nothing but fear. I missed having Roman and Dean with me and I don't know what Seth is planning to do with me. I kept thinking he was going to harm me or do something even more worse.

Roman
My girlfriend hasn't been back for about an hour and I was starting to get worried about her. Ashley has never taken that long to fix her makeup and come back. I felt like something was wrong and I tried calling her phone, but there was no answer. It went straight to voicemail.

"Shit, I'll be back Ambrose." I said in a panic, running off to find the manager.

After I found him, among a few security guards, they escorted me to the security cameras in their office. I seen footage of a man dressed all in black next to the women's restroom. He was waiting for Ashley to come out and he grabbed her from behind, putting his hand around her mouth while carrying her away and the outside footage showed the vehicle that he threw her in. The bathroom at this mall was very close to the opening entrance and I felt horrible for not waiting outside for her, what kind of a boyfriend was I?

My hands violently went through my hair while my eyes were widened, watching the footage of Ashley being taken away by a man who was dressed all in black had me trembling from head-to-toe. I had to get to her immediately before something were to happen whilst I ran out of the security room.

"Ambrose!" I shouted.

"What? Where's Ashley?"

"Someone kidnapped her. We need to find her right now!" I panicked.

"Wait? What? I'll drive around and we need to see if we can find this person. Maybe we'll find Ashley with some luck."

Ashley
Seth took the tape off of my mouth and started laughing at me with a sinister grin spread across his face. He stood above me and unveiled his mask to seeing his two-toned hair and his scruffy beard.

"Ashley, it's been quite the few years hasn't it?" He laughed.

"Seth, why are you doing this?" I asked, trembling.

"Shut up!" He shouted.

"Seth. Answer me!" I shouted.

"I will be right back, don't you move sweetheart." He chuckled, walking away.

I was confused as to why he called me sweetheart and then left the room. What was he planning to do to me? I began trembling at the thought of it. I begged to myself for Roman and Dean to find me.

Roman
We ran out of the mall and drove as quick as we could until we discovered a small building that looked broken down. I had a strong feeling that she was inside of that building. We happened to see the one vehicle that looked awfully familiar from the security footage and parked where they couldn't see us. I walked inside of the building quietly as Ambrose waited outside in the back.

I scanned around from inside the broken down house until I heard sniffling coming from a few rooms away from me.

"Ashley?"

I realized that Ashley was slowly making her way towards me as tears were streaming down her face. There she stood, terrified and traumatized; and I still had no clue who had kidnapped her. I untied her arms and she reeled me into her embrace.

"Roman, I need to tell you something." Ashley said.

"I'm here, baby." I reassured her, "Do you know who kidnapped you?"

"It...It was Seth."

"Seth? Are you serious?" My eyes widened.

She nodded, "After I was thrown into the car, I heard him laughing and I remembered that cackling. My suspicions didn't end from there because I seen some blonde hair sticking out of his mask and when he unveiled himself, it was the man himself. He kidnapped me. Why? I don't know!"

I was infuriated and I was seeing red. My hands clenched into a fist. He went as far as to kidnap someone I love, and for what? To traumatize her?

"That bastard is going to get his ass kicked the moment I see him!" I shouted.

We heard footsteps entering the building and heard the door opening.

"Oh Ashley, I have something that you'll..." Seth paused, "I see you found me, Roman."

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you kidnapping my girlfriend? What kind of a freak are you?"

"Well, you see Roman," he smirked, "You got yourself here a beautiful woman and I want her all to myself; because who wouldn't want someone as hot as her, huh?" He began to laugh once more until I raised my voice.

"Wanted her to yourself? This is my girlfriend you're talking about and she doesn't want you, nor does she even like you!"

"Do you think that I care if she likes me or not? I also have someone who is on their way right now to help me do what needs to be done."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked while seeing him smirk.

"Stuff." He scoffed.

I was getting tired of hearing Seth talking a bunch of nonsense. I ran towards him and hit him across the face without stopping. I heard Ashley screaming from afar because she's never seen me so violent before. I heard Ambrose barging into the room to seeing Seth lying on the ground. I busted his face open without a care in the world as the blood was seeping into the carpeting.

"Seth. You listen here and you listen good. You better not come near my girlfriend ever again, or there will be consequences. Do you fucking understand what I'm saying to you?" I shouted.

"Whoa, Rome. What's going on? Why is Seth here?" Ambrose asked.

I tried catching my breath, "He did it, Ambrose. He was the one that kidnapped Ashley."

"What the fuck? Let me beat his ass!"

"Nah, I took care of it. If he comes anywhere towards her again, he's going to regret it and I'm already going to tell Hunter and Stephanie about this ordeal."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Roman. I mean, Hunter and Stephanie are part of the authority, and so is he. I feel like they'll possibly take his side."

I picked up Seth and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Did you hear me before, Seth? I better never see you around Ashley ever again. I'm not afraid to kill your ass if I have to." I say, shoving him onto the ground and picked up Ashley.

I walked with her in my embrace and Ambrose walked alongside me until we made our way to the car and drove off. Seth still lied there as he was battered and bruised.