Chapter 53) Security Footage

Dean
When it was the next day, I was going to sneak into the security room with Dolph and see what we could find on the security footage of what happened to Ashley on Monday.

"Ready to go, Dolph?"

"Yeah, let's go."

We stepped into the car upon leaving the hospital and drove towards the WWE Headquarters. Luckily, we found a private place to park. We were dressed in all black so they couldn't recognize us to avoid getting fired.

As we snuck into the building, we hid behind everything to avoid being caught. We slowly made our way into the security room. It was empty and desolate; with nobody inside of the room besides Dolph and I.

"Okay Dolph, check over there and see if you can find the footage from Monday."

"On it, Dean." Dolph replied as he scavenged through files and looked at the security footage on a small screen.

We looked for the tapes and quickly, Dolph found the tape of what happened on Monday before Ashley was supposed to have her match.

We seen as she was walking to the vending machine to purchase a bottle of water, then we noticed a woman with long, blonde hair approaching her from behind. What we both seen was unbearable to watch as it was Charlotte Flair as she was picking up a steel chair and slammed it against the back of Ashley's head.

"Sweet dreams, Sweetheart."

Our blood began to boil when we heard her say those words.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Dolph said.

"Charlotte's slutty ass caused her coma. We should've known this was all her doing."

"We're stealing this footage and showing this to Roman."

We started to sneak out to the car until we came across Seth and Charlotte talking. Our suspicions grew wider and we continued to listen into their conversation.

"Isn't it funny how Ashley thought I was a changed man?"

Charlotte laughed, "She's so gullible, Seth. I'm still happy that I put her into that coma. That'll take care of her once in for all."

"How can someone be happy that they put someone into a coma?" Dolph said.

"Shut up, dumbass." I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well, excuse me, but I'm the one who found the security footage!"

Dolph almost shouted and it caused Seth and Charlotte to glance over our way.

"What was that?" Charlotte asked.

"Not sure. Wanna check it out?" Seth looked over at Charlotte with an eyebrow raised.

They began walking towards us as Dolph and I quickly escaped before things escalated. We seen them looking around while we were hidden behind a random car.

"Dolph, what were you thinking? You almost got us caught!" I looked at him with annoyance.

"Sorry! I'm just pissed off because of what Charlotte said about Ashley."

"I understand that, but you need to keep your voice down because if they found out that we had that security footage, we're dead. D-E-A-D."

As Seth and Charlotte looked over where we were previously hidden, they looked flustered.

"I guess we were just hearing things." Seth said.

"Probably, let's just go back inside."

We watched as they both walked back inside of the building. We took a sigh of relief that they didn't catch us with the security footage.

"Dean? Dolph? What are you doing here?"

"Oh shit!" I shouted.

"It's just me, Dean." Renee laughed.

"Oh, babe. Don't scare me like that."

"I wasn't trying to scare you boys?" Her eyebrow raised, "What are you two even doing? I thought you guys with at the hospital with Ashley and Roman."

"Alright, this is going to sound absurd, but we found the security footage of what happened to Ashley. It's terrible and we're about to take it to the hospital and show it to Roman, Eva, and Sasha."

"I'll come with you since I finally finished my interview with Becky."

"Sounds good."

We all three stepped into my car and drove back to the hospital. After we arrived, I opened the door to witnessing Roman in tears.

"Did something happen to Ashley?" I worried.

Eva sighed, "No, he just misses her and it's killing him to see her unconscious."

"Well, we have something to show you guys." Renee said.

"So we found out who caused Ashley's coma."

"Show me the footage, Ambrose." Roman said with stern in his tone of voice.

I showed them the footage of Ashley being hit in the back of the head with a steel chair and collapsing to the ground. We seen the blood pouring from the back of her head while she tried to get up and then immediately collapsed. A few moments later, Sasha appeared and called for an ambulance.

"That fucking bitch!" Roman shouted.

"I knew it was Charlotte! I'm going to kick her ass when I see her!" Eva said.

"Also, that's not all that happened," I sighed, "Roman? Do you want to know the rest?"

"I want to know everything."

"Well, when Dolph and I stole the security footage, we seen Charlotte and Seth talking and..." I paused, "I know your blood is about to boil when I tell you this, but we overheard Charlotte saying that she was happy that she put Ashley into a coma and she didn't have any sign of remorse or regret."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

I shook my head, "We're not."

"Also, Seth kept laughing about it, too." Dolph sighed while nervously scratching the back of his head.

"I knew he was only trying to play mind games with her." Roman sighed, "That's all that motherfucker does. He plays the role of pretending to be someone that cares and then he'll quickly change. He's a two-faced little bitch!"

"What are you talking about?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ashley told me in the locker-room before she got hurt that Seth came into her room. He apparently felt terrible for her because we broke-up and he tried doing friendly gestures towards her like holding an umbrella over her head and tried apologizing for his mistakes in the past."

"What a scumbag! Charlotte and Seth are both dead once I see them!" Eva shouted.

"Eva, calm down." Sasha said.

"Be for real, Sasha, they caused our best friend to be in a coma!"

"Needless to say that a huge part of me believes this is the authority's doing." I said.

"I believe so. I'm not letting them get away with this, Ambrose. Not on my watch."