Chapter 54) Thoughts Of Revenge

Roman
I was infuriated after hearing the news about Charlotte and Seth being the ones to cause Ashley's coma after watching the entire security footage. I'm thankful enough that Sasha found Ashley when she did and called for the ambulance.

I was heartbroken because I watched the woman I loved get hit in the back with the steel chair. But what angered me the most was hearing how Charlotte and Seth laughed about it and never shown any remorse.

Unfortunately, I had Raw in a few days and I didn't want to leave her side. All of us needed to be in the arena due to WrestleMania and we all had to begin our feuds. It hurts me knowing how much Ashley wanted to participate in WrestleMania this year. But because of Seth and Charlotte, it's impossible for her to compete in the ring, even if she did wake up anytime soon.

"Just wait until Raw, I am not letting them get away with what they've done to Ashley!"

I looked across the room at everyone and then looked at Ashley.

"I promise you that I will get them for this." I kissed her forehead.

My phone started to ring and it was none other than Hunter.

"What is it, Hunter?" I asked, followed with a huff.

"Alright, I understand that you guys are in the hospital with Ashley, but we need all of you to attend Monday Night Raw to start your feuds. Roman, you already know that you're feuding with Brock Lesnar. Daniel, Dean, Dolph, we need the three of you to participate in the ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship. As for John Cena, we need him to be in the United States championship match against Rusev. Nikki and Brie, we need you to face Paige and AJ Lee in a tag-team match. It's urgent that all of you come in on Monday. Especially you, Roman."

He hung up. I was sitting down in a chair with my head hung down with my hair covering my face, I didn't want to leave Ashley to herself.

"Roman, I promise that the doctors will take care of Ashley and let us know what happens."

"You're right. I'm just worried because what if she wakes up and I'm not here to be with her?"

"I'm unsure about that, but cheer up. I know that she'll be in good hands."

"Thank you, Ambrose."

Monday Morning

I hated having to leave my girlfriend in the hospital while she was in a coma. I listened to Ambrose and went with him and our friends to Raw.

"Are you sure she'll be alright?"

"You have my word, Mr. Anoa'i."

I let out a sigh and walked with Ambrose to the car and drove off to the arena to prepare for Raw.

"Look man, she'll be alright."

"What if someone or something causes her to die?"

"Roman, I promise that she will be in good hands with the doctors and trust me on this, they'll call you if anything happens."

"You're right. I just love her so much."

"I know you do. How about we get something to eat?"

"I don't know."

"You need to eat, you haven't been eating as much as you used to, Rome."

"You know this about me, I get stressed out and it fucks with my appetite."

"I know so I'm going to get you a burger and I want you to eat it. Ashley would want you to eat."

"Fine...I'll eat."