Chapter 94) The Bahamas

Roman
After an amazing wedding and sharing this beautiful moment with Ashley, along with our family and friends, we checked ourselves into a hotel and enjoyed every moment that we shared together. Shane also gave the both of us a few weeks off for our honeymoon in which took place in the Bahamas to enjoy ourselves.

Everything was beyond perfect.

The authority was no more, Seth was in prison for many years to come; along with Stephanie and Hunter, for the trouble they've caused with not just Ashley and I, but with everyone else in the WWE. Thankfully, Vince stepped down as the chairman and Shane was finally in control of the WWE and treated everyone as equal.

While I was enjoying my honeymoon with Ashley in the Bahamas, my phone started to ring and it was from Shane

"Hello Roman, when can I expect you both to be back?" Shane asked.

I smiled. "Roughly a couple of more days."

"That's great! I'm sorry that Seth, my sister, and her husband caused you both so much trouble for awhile."

"It's no problem, Shane."

"I can reassure you both that none of them will ever bother you guys again. I hope you both are enjoying your honeymoon!"

"We are, thank you!"

"You both deserve it after everything that's happened to you both. Let me know when you two are ready to return to the WWE, and I'll find you both some good opponents to defend your titles against once you both return to in-ring action!"

"Thank you again, Shane. It really means a lot that you allowed us to have a little vacation after the wedding. I'm gonna relax for a few more days and we'll be ready to kick some more ass in the ring once we're back."

After hanging up the phone with Shane, Ashley and I proceeded to enjoy our honeymoon together for the remainder of the time.

I surprised Ashley with a beautiful and romantic dinner in front of the beach. A gorgeous table with two chairs that sat side-by-side to admire the scenery of the ocean and its beauty. I've never loved a woman as much as I loved Ashley and without any doubt, she deserves this moment.

"Do you like the scenery, Ashley?"

She nodded.

I pulled out the chair and gently sat her down while I poured us both a glass of wine.

"This is really beautiful." Ashley said with a smile.

We sat down together and started to eat our small course meal whilst watching the oceans sunset together; our hands intertwined and just reminiscing this beautiful moment together.

"I'm blessed that the authority is no more and that we don't have to worry about them anymore. It was a very long and tough journey but in the end Ashley, we made it." I smiled.

"Yes, we did. I'm so grateful that this is all over with and we can spend the rest of our lives together from now on without the authority and Seth to bother us."

I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"It's just funny how we've come such a long way and they couldn't split us apart like they wanted. Everything finally came into place for the both of us, and I couldn't be anymore happier than I already am. No matter how hard they all tried, we didn't allow them to win and that's the important thing."

I glanced over to seeing her beautiful face, in which her eyes began to meet with mine. Paused for a moment, we leaned in and went in for a passionate kiss which lasted for over ten minutes. After we made our way back to the hotel from finishing our dinner, we resumed to passionately kissing and it escalated to the both of us making love that lasted for hours on end.

This. This was the moment I've always wanted in my life.

Days Later

A few days had passed and the both of us made our way back to the hotel and took our flight back to Louisiana in order to return to Raw. After boarding our flight and making our way to the arena, we were greeted by Shane, Ambrose and Renee.

"How was the honeymoon, you lovebirds?" Asked Ambrose.

"It was godsent and amazing."

"I'm glad to hear that!"

"Welcome back, Ashley and Roman. We've missed you." Shane said, reeling us into a hug.

"We missed you too!" Ashley said.

Upon making our return to the company, I feuded against Rusev while Ashley started to feud with her best friend, Sasha Banks. While I was still the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, I had another title opportunity for grabs and that was the Universal Championship. And Ashley was going to remain the Raw Women's Champion for a few more months.

Life was perfect and I was more than excited to see what the future had in store between the both of us.