We started strolling around. We really don't have plans for today. We just wanted to rest the whole day since tomorrow is our graduation. But these two guys insisted me and Jisoo unnie to go with them because they will stroll around the city.

"Let's go to amusement park." Ten said as he ran with Sehun, leaving me and Jisoo unnie behind.

"Aigoo. They're older than me but they're acting like they're younger." I said and shook my head. She let out a small laugh.

"Ppoong! Don't mind them."

"Ppoong?"

"Yeah! I love giving nicknames, right?" We laughed together.

"You know, you should've invited Chae to join us." I brought out.

"Ah. She went shopping with Jennie."

"Oh? Really? I didn't know."

"Jennie didn't tell you?" I nodded. "Maybe she forgot."

"Yeah. Maybe." I hesitantly said, thinking that what if there's another reason?

"You're good, right?" She asked while we're walking down the street.

"What do you mean by that, Chu?"

"Your relationship with Jennie is good, right? Or you two fought again?"

"What? No! We're good, unnie."

"If that's the case, maybe she just really forgot to tell you. But you didn't have to worry. She's with Chaeng." She stated. She's right. Why do I have to worry? She's with Chaeng. And Chaeng is my bestfriend. Silly.

"Yah, faster!" Sehun and Ten shouted at us so we walked faster.

When we arrived, the two insisted us to ride the ferris wheel with them. It's nothing for me but Chu is scared to ride it. In the end, I stayed with Jisoo unnie while the two of then rode it.

"Yah, Limario! Look at those pancakes! I want those!" She excitedly said and even jumped while clapping her hands.

"I have no money."

"Stop lying! I know you have some with yours so buy those for me, please?" I cringed when she made a puppy eyes. What the heck?

"Fine!"

***

I can't say that I had fun because all they did was to piss me off. But yeah, I had fun. But it will be more fun if the whole squad are with us.

Anyway, I met Kai earlier. Sehun is right. He's a nice person. Yes, I didn't like him before but after meeting him, I guess we'll be a good friends. I had fun talking with him. Maybe I should consider him as my friend, too. I hope we'll get closer with each other.

It's almost 9 in the evening when I got home. When I entered the house, the lights are off. And I don't know why. Chaeng will always leave the lights on in the living room but right now is different. She's not home yet, I guess.

Even though I can't see anything clearly because it's dark, I didn't bother to turn on the lights. I took off my shoes and headed in the kitchen to drink some water. I was about to drink the water in my glass when someone spoke behind me.

"Lisa, is that you?"

"Oh my fucking shit!" I shouted in shock. The lights in the kitchen turned on and I finally saw who's the person who suprised me to the max. I widened my eyes when I saw Jennie infront of me.

She's here?!

"Oh my God! Are you okay? Did I startle you? I'm sorry, honey." She worriedly asked while checking me. I clutched my chest because honestly, I almost died. Damn.