Chapter Twenty-nine

Start from the beginning

"Why are you not eating Luke?" the women asked taking a more concerned approached towards it which was not as angry.

"I don't like eating," he muttered whilst fiddling with his spindly fingers.

"Some people don't, but it's just a vital thing you have to do to survive. Does it scare you Luke?" she asked.

Shyly he nodded. Not only did the thought of food scare him but also the thought of gaining weight. Just a single pound made him panic.

Smiling sadly she pushed the bowl of porridge closer to him. "I know you'll going to hate this Luke but you are going to have to eat your breakfast or you are not going to be able to leave."

Groaning, the blonde did not even think about picking up the spoon to eat. "Where's Ashton?" he asked really wanting to see his boyfriend who he had not seen since last night. He needed the boy who made him feel so loved and actually sort of like his body slightly. He appreciated Ashton so much and does not know what he would have to do without him.

"I don't know, was he not at breakfast?" Alex asked slightly confused.

"No," Luke replied. He looked over at the women to see if she was going to respond however she remained quiet about the subject. To Luke, this indicated that she did, in fact, know something.

"So are you two on good terms now or what?" Victoria asked hoping that the two males were going to get along because she felt Luke connected well with Alex and there would soon be a lot of progress.

"I hope so..." Alex began unsure if Luke had forgiven him for not answering truthfully or for what he was trying to hint at.

Luke then asked. "Have you heard the rumours going around?" He went completely off topic but the subject sprung back to his mind about how disgusting and vile it was.

Whilst Alex mentally cursed, Victoria gave the man a look of pity.

"About what?" the grey haired man asked.

"Me and you."

The way he worded it did not really sound right. Not to the extent of the rumours, the two elders knew were floating round which was in fact true.

"I have heard a certain rumour. What one have you heard?" Victoria asked cautiously.

"It's disgusting," Luke muttered with a vulgar frown on his face. Biting his lip, Alex moved back from Luke at the thought the man thought Luke had about the rumour he knew was spreading. It upset him Luke thought this. "Apparently you have uh-" the blonde felt uncomfortable saying such lies. "You know...have been-uh- touching me up," Luke mumbled looking down embarrassed.

Both elders eyes widened in utter shock. They couldn't believe such a rumour was being spread. They sure hadn't of heard it.

"That is not a rumour which we know to be spreading Luke. Who the hell told you that?" Alex asked rather angry that someone was accusing him such of doing such disgusting things.

"Michael."

"That-" the grey haired man began.

"Watch it!" the woman warned before looking at the blonde. "Don't worry Luke the rumour is not as half bad as that."

"What is it then?" he asked eager to know.

Her eyes flickering to Alex for consent even though the man shock his head the women still told Luke. "Sorry, but he has the right to know. It's that Alex only focuses on you more as a patient because he likes your mum," she revealed.

Standing up outraged the blonde asked in a loud voice.  "So it's true what you said?"

Nodding the man looked down a little ashamed. Luke felt the pit of his stomach churn about how he was not even cared for. It was all for his mother.

"Luke, I'm sorry. But it's really not as it seems."

Shaking his head like refused to listen out of utter disgust and not being wanted. "I want to leave."

"You can go back to your room now if it'll help but you must eat later," Victoria allowed him feeling rather bad for the blonde but he didn't know the true story yet.

"No. I want to go home."

"Luke, you'll still half way through recovery you can't just leave," Alex exclaimed.

"I can when my therapist doesn't give two shits about me," he screamed back.

"He is allowed, " Victoria muttered honestly.

"I am leaving now."

-