chapter 14

Authors pov

The continues knock on the door broke Nisha's sleep. She yawned and got up from the bed to open the door while rubbing her eyes.

She opened the door and saw Jenny standing, she smiled at her." Good morning aunty." She said in her sleepy voice.

"Good morning honey I have already set the breakfast go get freshen up and come down fast." She told her and walked away.

Breakfast Nisha thought confusedly then her eyes widened when it fall on the wall clock.

Holly freaking hell she thought looking at the clock which showed past 7 am. She was supposed to wake up early today and start her job hunting, yesterday after returning from orphanage she listed few places where there is job vacancy.

She hurriedly did her morning chores and got ready in a shirt and jeans, she tied hair in a ponytail and walked out taking her mobile and purse.

She saw Ishaan sitting all ready for his work in his another set of suit busy in his mobile,"good morning Ishaan," she greeted him and he passed her a small smile with a nod,

she shrugged and sat on the table, Jenny started to serve her." Where is Ben." She asked.

"He has already finished his breakfast and currently running in garden." Jenny said and she nodded,

She looked at Ishaan who was busy in mobile can't he keep that device aside and have his breakfast properly she thought frowning but didn't said anything. They finished their breakfast and she was about to get up but stopped by his voice.

"Wait Nisha, we are going somewhere." He said pocketing his mobile.

"Again , " she asked,

He nodded." But before that come with me I introduce you to someone." He said getting up and walking towards the huge living area she followed him confusedly.

There she saw a man standing,he was tall and looked same age as Ishaan, he has dark brown hair and blue eyes, he was mascular and had that scary aura which can make you run for hills.

What is Ishaan doing with this machoman Nisha thought frowning inwardly.

The man who was Jaiden turned around and surprise and shock flikered in his eyes for a moment while seeing a girl behind Ishaan before they turned cold, he knows Ishaan past as he was the first few man who stood besides Ishaan when he was nothing,

"You called me boss." He asked him.

Ishaan nodded, he turned towards Nisha," you go and sit in the car I will be there in a minute." He said and turned towards Jaiden.

Nisha nodded and turned to go but stopped remembering something." But which one, I mean you garage is like a car shop and how I m supposed to know that in which car I am supposed to wait,..." Nisha slapped a hand on her mouth realizing she was blabbering non-stop.

Ishaan pressed his lips in a thin line as amusement danced in his eyes, Jaiden on the other hand was looking at her in both shock and amusement, shock for her guts of talking like that with Ishaan.

"Go my driver is outside he will show you in which car you are supposed to wait." He told her and she quickly nodded running out.

"We found the betrayer boss." Jaiden told him as soon as Nisha out of their side.

Ishaan nodded." Very well I will meet him tomorrow till then tell Andrew to take care of our guest properly." He told him darkly as the all softness left his face replacing it with coldness.