chapter 19

Authors pov

"Soo that's is the reason you were acting all weird from yesterday night." Ishaan asked while driving towards the ice cream parlor.

Nisha bobbed her head grinning sheepishly, he just shook his head at her crazy girl he thought.

Nisha looked at him expectingly, he saw her looking at him and raised his eyebrow." What." He asked with his eyes on the road.

Nisha pouted." Talk with me, I m getting bored." She told him making him glace at her blankly grumpy vampire she thought.

"No , entertain yourself with the music system." He said making Nisha poke her tongue at him.

"How mature Nisha." He said.

"At least I m not a boring grandpa like you." Nisha muttered the last part making Ishaan shoot her narrowed glance which she replied with a cheeky grin.

Nisha turned on the music system and immediately loud rock music flooded inside the car, she too started singing loudly the lyrics making few cars turn their attention to them.

How fucking great ishaan how fucking great, this is called digging your own grave, Ishaan thought taking deep breaths to calm himself as a headache started rising.

"Ishaan why are you looking like you are suffering from constipation." She blurted innocently concerned looking at his poker face and breathing.

Ishaan almost pulled the break in middle of the road at the question what the fuck he thought with widened eyes.

If someone had ever told ishaan that anyone in this world can make Ishaan Singhaniya feel any emotions then anger and emptiness then ishaan would have said impossible but from the time he meet this girl in that highway road of Shimla ishaan learned one thing that nothing is impossible no matter who you are.

He pulled in front of the ice cream parlor and turned towards Nisha who was looking at him innocently ,"what the fuck are you saying." He asked her controlling his temper.

"It's okay ishaan nothing to be embarrassed about it happens." Nisha told him patting his shoulder.

"You...."

"Let's go eat ice cream I guarantee you that it will solve all your problems." Nisha cut him of while smile brightly and bolted out of the car towards the ice cream parlor like a child.

Ishaan hit his head on the steering wheel," someone give me strength to handle her or my myself." He said groaning.

"Ishaaaaaaan come on or I m going to finish all the ice cream without you." Nisha shouted from the exit of the ice cream parlor making few head turn towards , ishaan looked up towards her and saw some people sneakering to themselves looking at Nisha but they immediately shut their mouth and minded their own business from the look they received from him.

He got out of the car and followed a excited a Nisha, they sit infront of a window side table." Which ice cream will you take." She asked him to busy looking at the delicious ice cream pictures on the menu.

"Nothing I don't like ice cream." He told her bored , Nisha looked at him shocked dropping the menu,

" Are you serious, you don't like ice cream, do you know how much of big crime it is ., no not crime, it's Sin to not like chocolate, ice cream and panipuri." Nisha whispered yelled at him like he committed a big sin.

Drama queen ishaan thought amused , he put the manu infront of her making her shut," now sit like this and try not get into trouble while I get your precious ice cream got it." He told her in a Stern voice making her nod.