chapter 18

Ishaan pov

Failure, the word is something I have always been familiar with, it's like a hunting feeling which never leaves , from my childhood only the only thing I have always experienced is failure, I promised dad that I will protect mom and my baby sister ,

But I failed ,

I promised Zoya to protect her, to give her every happiness which she deserved, to full fill her every wish ,

But I failed,

I promised Asha maa to not let a a single harm touch her, to always protect her,

But I failed.

Now Nisha, I promised Asha maa that I will always protect Nisha from everything not only physically but mentally and emotionally also, but I failed ,

Nisha is someone whom I might have known for only month but I always felt a protective feelings towards her because of unawares of the evilness of the world, she is a pure soul she doesn't have a ideas of the dark side of the society, I won't say she is naive just a pure innocence, she is mature but also childish, her innocence is something which always remind of Zoya though both of them are completely poler opposite , but I won't let Nisha's innocence to be destroyed by the darkness.

She was suffering all these times and I didn't had a single clue about it , was I that much careless, did I made her felt neglected was that the reason she didn't tell me anything. I m not a person of expressing feelings, my life had made me reserved person, but I tried my best to not make her feel neglected and behave as nice as possible to her but then ,

I know she is feeling guilty but I have not spoken a single word to her from morning, I have straight away came to office and busied myself with my works, I m angry at her for acting this risklessly , what if something dangerous could have been, what if it had caused any harm to her.

Tomorrow I will take her to the best Psychiatrists , I have already told Kevin to make a appointment, I myself have been a victim of PTSD and I know how terrifying it can be.

I looked at my watch to see it's past 10 in the night, Jaiden have called me to inform that Nisha is still awake waiting for me.

My jaw clenched thinking about that stubborn idiot girl , Nisha sure knows how to get on my nerves Soo easily.

I huffed as I took my car keys and headed out of the building towards my car.

End of Ishaan pov

Authors pov

Ishaan was about to unlock the door of the mansion when the burst open and he was greeted with wide smiling face if Nisha which immediately made him Take a step back.

Nisha smiling Soo wide that it made her look creepy, " hi Ishaan, you look messily handsome." She told him still smiling widely thought her cheeks tinted pink lightly.

Ishaan looked bewildered, he looked at up and down and raised his thick eyebrows in question, did she hit her head he thought dumbfounded.

Nisha slapped her head," stupid me I m blocking your way , come inside." Nisha told him stepping inside.

Ishaan dropped his coat and turned around, his eyes widened more as Nisha was standing there with a glass of water still having sweet creepy smile,

What's wrong with her, ishaan thought he knows Nisha is crazy sometimes but her overly sweet smile was creeping him out.

He took the glass from her and just took a sip when," ishaan you look Soo hot while drinking water." Nisha told him.

What the fu... ishaan chocked on his water and started coughing, Nisha's eyes widened and she immediately started rubbing his back.