chapter 5

Authors POV

"Congratulations for the deal Mr.Singhaniya ." Mr.Agerwal said shaking hand's with Ishaan.

After few more congratulations Ishaan left from there to check their construction side .

After checking everything there we started driving back to his company when his eyes fall on a park, some children's were playing with their parents,

Flashback

"Papa catch me." A four year old ishaan run in the park while his father was running behind him.

"Young Man slow down ,." His father said acting as if he is tired.

Ishaan giggled." What papa you got tired Soo easily see I m still Soo energetic." Ishaan said proudly.

"Both of you come and have your ice cream." His mother shouted from the bench she was seating and both the father son run towards her.

Ishaan open his eyes, he come out of his car and walked towards the park , looking at the happy children's a smile tugged on his lips, he looked up at the sky

I miss you maa papa He thought closing his eyes

On the other hand

Nisha was giving Benji his morning walk in the park, "what yaar Ben how much do you walk , I m not energetic like you yaar." She whined will Ben royally ignored her.

Nisha left his belt." Go have your with your ownself only I m not coming." She sulked and Benji started walking on his own.

"Don't go out of the park." She shouted. She then started searching for a comfortable place to sit when her eyes fall on a guy sitting with his face buried on his hands.

He is looking Soo sad she thought, she walked towards him and sat beside him silently.

"Hey." She said gently.

Ishaan opened his eyes hearing a familiar voice voice, he looked up and immediately both of their eyes widened.

"You!!!!." Both shouted together one in anger and one in shock.

Both of them froze , Ishaan couldn't believe that it's the Same girl who dared to slap him that day,

Here Nisha was staring at with wide eyes, sharp jaw , black thick hairs , and those mystery of black pools, she couldn't believe that she slapped this gorgeous man that day.

Ishaan could feel his anger increasing each second and her staring was not doing any good,he stood up as he didn't wanted to do something which he will regret later.

Nisha snapped out of her trance seeing him walking away, she run After him." "Wait wait wait..." Nisha run behind him to catch his pace.

"What you want." Ishaan asked in a hard voice.

Man he looks angry Nisha thought gulping.

Why would he not, if someone comes out of nowhere and slap you hard and give a good lecture and then runaway like a creep, you would greet them with a huge smile Right' her subconscious mocked

Nisha hurriedly run and stood in front of him blocking his way.

"Listen I know you are mad at me and you have every right to be but believe me I m truly sorry for that incident. Please forgive me." Nisha asked with a puppy dog face.

Ishaan clenched his eyes shut to control his anger." Move." He told her gritting his teeth.

"No I won't move until you forgive me." Nisha said stubbornly.