chapter 22

Nisha's pov

Nisha's pov

Ignorance are such a bliss sometimes and sometimes it's such pain in the butt. I don't know what happened to that vampire suddenly. till yesterday afternoon he was fine ,agreed he was still grumpy but at least he talked or got irritated by me but now he was aloof, and I prefer his grumpiness over his ignorance.

I caressed Ben's fur who was laying on my lap having the time of his puppy life , while I sat there sulking over that vampire indifference towards me." Ben yaar what wrong with that vampire, he avoided me yesterday night like a plague, I hate it." I cried, but Ben cared less.

What wrong this doggy , puppy's were supposed to be the greatest support during your breakdown I frowned at the dog in my lap and shot him a sting eye.

I placed his head on the pillows and got up causing the Traitor puppy to whine at me," go sleep with those pillows they will give you belly rubs okay." I told him sarcastically and walked out of the room ignoring his barks.

Huh Nisha Ahuja also know ignoring

Yeah only on Ben

I scowled deeply at my mind, sometimes I feel like banging my mind on the wall Soo hard it falls in coma.

I was walking towards the staircase busy in planning to shut my mind forever when I almost crushed with him , I tried to put a break on my crushing to which my clumsy behind thought it would be fun to see me fall backwards.

A strong grip on forearms stopped my fall and pulled me in a standing position, I looked at him and he was glaring at me still talking on the phone, I shoot him a sheepish smile and opened my mouth to greet him good morning when he walked away without a glance, my face fall.

Why man have to be Soo..... bottom- hole.

I thought looking at his back , but you have to admit that his back is delicious looking I scowled some more ,as my eyes took a quick Check out.

I need a new body I thought crying looking heavenwards .

I walked downstairs to see Jenny Aunty serving my breakfast, Jaiden was standing beside my chair like a robot with his hands on his back, shockingly that vampire was not around, my scowl depended some more.

"Why this face in early morning Nisa."Jenny Aunty asked forwarding me the juice.

"Ask your grumpy Ishaan Singhaniya," I said sulkingly munching on my toast ,I wondered my eyes around for him but he was nowhere.

" By the way where is he aunty." I asked aunty,

I just now meet him in staircase, did he also learned teleportation power I thought in my mind.

"He left Nish, said he has some important work." Aunty said dumping a bucket of cold water on my already ruined mood,

Yes he has a very important work which includes ignore Nisha for God knows what reason.