chapter 40

Target : 60 votes

Comment and vote guys 💙

Nisha's pov

I was looking at the tabloid screen for the past two hours but nothing changed, I looked back at the batter I made for cupcakes and back at the screen.

They doesn't look similar, did I mess up again for the tenth time.

Nope maybe the taste is different, who cares about the appearance, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Making up my mind I poured the batter in the bowl and set it in the oven.

Clapping my hands I started the process for creamy white sauce pasta.

I invited Ishaan's guards for the lunch, after everything they have done I wanted to thank them with something and what's better then a homecockoed meal. But too bad Ishaan only Allowed Jaiden and Andrew inside the mansion , going on some ridiculous theory of it's not safe,but I can only roll my eyes at his jealousy.

I looked at the boiling pasta but it nearly looked like someone sucked the life out of it,why is Soo shaggy.

I turned it off. And started the sauce, hmm maybe if I make it a bit sweet then these airtight Humans will loosen up a bit.

Thinking it I poured a large amount of suger in the sauce, I I poured a bit of the cream but it didn't look like the picture. Irritated I poured the entire container of cream , grinning widely when it looked a bit like the picture.

"Nisa." Aunty Jenny stood on the entrance of the kitchen looking a bit worried.

Most of the time the cooking part is done by Ishaan who is a great chef and in his absence aunty Jenny, and given that I am mess in the kitchen she was worried I would burn down the house.

"You still don't want my help." She asked standing beside me looking at the boiling sauce.

I smiled widely at her shaking my head ," Chill aunty everything is almost done, the pasta is boiled and the sauce is almost done I just mix these two and the cake is in the....OVEN." I shouted horrified looking at the oven a slight black smoke was coming out of it.

I rushed towards the oven burned my fingers while taking it out. The cake looked like someone took it for sunbathing, it has a slight brownish color on the top.

Uff saved it on time.

I rushed back towards the past mixed it with the sauce looking at my creation I grinned and turned towards Jenny aunty who had a blank look.

"What do you think Jenny aunty , will Ishaan like it." I asked crossing my fingers, I really wanted him to like it.

"Oh He will be delighted Honey."

End of Nisha's pov

Authors pov

Ishaan walked inside the mansion thinking about Vihaan invition to his party, His family is going to introduce his long term Girlfriend to the world. But Ishaan had a feeling Vihaan is badly going to mess up everything with the Twisted game he was playing.

Speaking of mess Ishaan trailed his eyes for Nisha thinking about, he had a feeling today's lunch will be disaster. Nisha was a mess in the kitchen, and her cooking is as good as any torture.

But thinking about her bright smile, he would gladly chew raw melted iron, and He may or may not have threatened Andrew and Jaiden to swallow every expression or lose a limb or two.

"Already done." He asked looking at her setting up the table with Jenny.

She smiled brightly," Yup today I am going to surprise you,." She said proudly confident about her creation.