Chapter 36

Here is the next update as promised.

Comment guys , i love to read your thoughts.

Target : 55 votes

Authors pov

"Dear God , please let me get Selected to my dream company, I promise I will curse less , also I will reduce my daily dose of junk food also....." Nisha chanted with closed eyes, Ben stared at her as if she grown a horn.

"Nisha Nisha!!.... What the hell are you doing." Ishaan looked at her like she is a alien.

"Quiet with the cursing someone's is trying to pray here." Nisha hissed with her eyes closed.

Think you can handle her , nevermind mental Asylum is not that far away Ishaan thought pocketing his hands, looking at her keenly.

" Sorry for interrupting your prayer session but we are leaving tonight for India , Reyansh parents anniversary is there Soo they are throwing a party and we have to attend it." Ishaan explained to her and she hopped of excitedly.

"You are telling me this now, You might not have fashion sense Mr.I am color blind except black, but I am not." She chided at him hurriedly going through her outfits.

She was cut off by being pulled back into his arms, he caught her hands behind her back and inched her face closer to his face," Oh really I am color blind , and who is that person who looks at me like I am a piece of meal ready to be devoured whenever I am in that same colorblind black outfits." He asked raising a eyebrow,

Nisha's eyes widened," You are delusional." She told him nervously, her attention on the non existent space between their body's, his face dangerously close to hers.

He gave her a pointed look and inched his face more closer to hers making her hold her breath with closed eyes, " Okay fine." He said smriking stepping back.

She opened her eyes with shock to see him walking backwards with a smrik on his face, " YOU..You pig..." She shouted and was about to pounce at him but he dodged her with a laugh.

"Common , I am Delusional Soo You shouldn't get affected, You know." He said with a wink, and Walked out of the room before she can pounce at him again.

"I HOPE A MOSQUITO FALLS IN YOUR BELOVED COFFEE JERK." She shouted at him, and in next seconds she broke into a hearty smile, She felt....happy..., She didn't know were they rushing to fast or taking baby-steps but She didn't care because whatever it was, she was happy....They were happy and that's all mattered to her.

_______________

"Next time please, knock me out before pulling me inside of anything that can fly." Nisha muttered as buried her face into his arms as another wave of nauseous hit her, it has been a few minutes since they landed, and from the Time the Jet took off, She has been throwing continuesly, eating Ishaan's head off, clinging to him like a Koala, Throwing Curses at him Everytime after she had a throwing Episodes, pretty much giving the flight attendant a Minor attack at her Behavior towards their Employer.

" Next time warn me how much of a handful you become with Jetleg and motion sickness." He deadpanned back to her receiving a low whine from her.

When they reached Reyansh mansion , he nudged her to wake her.

" Get up Nish, We reached." He told making her whine again and finally raise her head.

They both got out and Nisha stood besides him,

"Do I really have to meet them like a zombie, Can't I have a more presentable first impression on Reyansh Bhai's family." She asked him and he gave her look.