chapter 24

Nisha's pov

I looked at him secretly and he was looking lost in his thoughts, I thought something and whispered it to the children's and they immediately bobbed their giggling.

I smriked now Ishaan Singhaniya let's see how you deny them

"Brother Ishaan!!!." They all shouted surrounding him. He crouched down infront of them and softened his expression.

" Let's play blindfold game please." They all shouted with a hopeful face while I hide my smile behind my hair. He looked taken aback, he opened his mouth to probably deny but,

"Please, pretty please." They all shouted together with big pout and wide eyes full of Hope, and that shut his mouth, he pursed his lips.

"Please Ishaan." I to sat while battling my lashes innocently, he glared at me and I winked at him making him looked at me with a wide eyes for a second before it turned back to his usual poker face.

Man I m feeling bold today

He sighed with a defeated nod and the children hooted with enthusiasm, they blindfolded him while I stood there smiling fondly at the scene.

Today my working hours got over early but I didn't wanted to return home Soo early Soo I thought to visit here and it was such a delightful experience spending time with the children. It's truly a Angel house.

I looked at the man who was playing with the children and my heart warmed looking at him, Ishaan Singhaniya was slowly slowly invading my world , my heart, and my soul. He was standing there asking for my heart and I m one step away from giving it to him but I unsure if he is the one for me, what if he takes my heart for granted, will he cherish it. I never had any reletionship I didn't know how these works, but I know I like him more than a friend.

Yesterday I didn't took the medicine because of my anger on him and went to sleep, but again I had those nightmares but this time instead of those crying voices, it was Ishaan and he was leaving. I was scared not because of the nightmare but for how much He has power of me that at the thought of him leaving me make me panic .

I know it might be silly for me but I could not control myself, I m a human and he was the only one who was with me through my deepest of dark days, he was the one who was there to wipe tears when I didn't even know what tomorrow held for me, he was there caring for me when I was drowning in my grief, he was there making effort to make me smile, he was there to help me make me step towards my dreams, he was there to help me fight the demons of my mind , he was there to encourage me live once again, he was always there reminding me with his every action that he is and always be there for me, and I think I can't blame my heart to not bury the seed of feelings for him.

And when yesterday night I saw him frantically running his eyes everywhere on me checking for any injury I felt a sense of warm , that someone cared, that someone was there who gets worried if I get hurt or not, I didn't wanted to melt soo easily, I argued with him but when he suddenly pulled in his arms I was off guarded , I tried to put distance between us but he cupped my cheek and made me look at him , and when I looked at him , oh my.

The moment was something I will never forget. In that moment in his arms I felt like it was home , a place which surrounded me with warmness and protectiveness, his eyes there were a dark night sky , deathly and filled with darkness but for me it was calming. At that moment I didn't matter to me what the world could offer me, how it can brighten my life because I found my peace in his darkness.

In a world of rainbow I found tranquility in his darkness.

The world may bring me thousands of fairytale worthy experience but it cannot bring me Ishaan Singhaniya.