chapter 27

The previous target is not yet completed but i m still updating for those who has supported my decision of target making and helped to reach the target as much as possible.

Thank you for the support.

Here is the target to unlock the next chapter

80 votes and 25 comments

Hurry up

Authors pov

Ishaan got out of the car to hear giggling and barking from the garden. He followed the voice to see a warm scene which lifted the corner of his lips.

Her beautiful black hair danced with the winds as throwed the ball for Ben to fetch, her beautiful brown orbs lit up Everytime he would come running towards her, Her soft lips curving into a beautiful smile as she patted the ball of fur. The rays of dusk created a heavenly glow on her.

Ishaan heart thudded in his chest , he could feel a calmness surrounding him looking at her. His restless mind calmed at the glance of her, in her he could feel what he was craving all these years you are going to be death of me Nisha Ahuja

Feeling a intense gaze on her Nisha turned back to see him standing there looking at her with such a intense look which warmed her entire being. She could feel her nerves setting on fire as she stucked tendril of hair behind her ear, common idiot say something she scolded herself, she looked towards him and smiled, a smile which made him Sparks running through his vain.

She walked towards him but no sooner did she stood in front of him did her smile drop, " Did you cry Ishaan." She asked worried, noticing his red eyes , her heart pinched thinking about him crying.

Ishaan was off guard with her questions, he thought himself to be the master of hiding his emotions but he forgot that Nisha Ahuja proved him wrong in his every step.

" What the fuck are you saying, why would I be crying...wh..." He was cut of guard again as she tip toed and throwed her around his neck.

" A person eyes speaks louder then their face and lips." She whispered near his making him gulp feeling her breath fanning on his neck.

"Its okay to be not okay Ishaan, you Don't have to be always strong, even a worrier also take off his armor after war is ended." She told him , running her fingers through his hair.

That is the problem Nish, the war is not ended yet he thought,

Ishaan exhaled a breath feeling her fingers creating magic on his scalp, he leaned into her touch, at that time in her embrace he felt warm and safe , she felt like home , which Ishaan longed for all these years.

Being protected doesn't always mean physically protected but it also means mentally protected, a home is a place were you let your guards down , were you can be yourself , were you can as much vulnerable as you want , and for Ishaan Nisha felt like that home.

His finally eased himself and rest his chin on her neck , he slowly and almost hesitatingly raised his hands and wrapped them around her pulling her closer till their souls could crush into each other, bathing in each other's pain and becoming remedy for each other. He held her till his soul got sedated by her touch , he held her till his heart calmed by the soul of her heartbeats , he held till his mind calmed with her scent.

"As much as I love to be like this Ishaan, which I honestly do but my feets are killing me, Soo time out please." She told him with a teasingness in her voice , she wanted to be like that in his arms forever, the happiness she felt when he wrapped his arms around was beyond any words could describe, for her it was a sign of acceptance, but her dammed feet ruined the moment