chapter 38

Target - 55 votes

Enjoy ❤️

Authors POV

The first thing Nisha noticed after opening her eyes is white Wall, it took her few moments to remember what happened, with Widened eyes she tried to get up but a weight on her hand stopped her. She looked towards her side to see a messed up Ishaan sleeping with his head on her good hand.

He looked like a mess with his uncombed hairs , a band-aid on his forehead and cut on his lips, there were dark circles, even with the worry she sighed in relief.

She thought about the accident and almost shivered thinking of the consequences, She knows this is a part of his life but still it will take her sometime to get used to these.

She looked at her other hand which had a casts,

" You fractured few bones, doctor said hopefully it will be healed within a moment but no move and straining until then." She jumped hearing his husky voice next to her, she didn't even realize when he woke up.

" You okay, you are not injured right, did you check with the doctor, What did he say , You......." She was cut off by his lips on her.

She closed her as they lips moved softly and gently, she could feel his anxiety, his panic and everything he felt from the time she jumped out of the car. The kiss wasn't rushed and fast , it was more of a reassuring of bring okay.

They broke the kiss to rest their forehead on each other, their breaths were mingled as Ishaan cupped her face with one hand while the other held held her fingers from the time doctor allowed him with her.

" I was scared." He whispered against her lips and she wanted to say she was too but he needed assurance now.

" I am okay, nothing can happen to me when I am with you." She whispered back opening her eyes, she lightly peaked his lips with smile just as the door opened and they pulled away from each other but he still held her fingers.

Reyansh and The doctor entered, The doctor checked her," I think it will be better if you Avoid Flight journey for a week." The doctor said making Ishaan nod, making Nisha snap her head towards him.

As the doctor left Reyansh caressed her hair," How are you feeling." He asked.

" Fine Reyansh Bhai, But You There." Nisha turned towards Ishaan pointing her finger making him raise his eyebrow.

" What do you mean by that nodding, you have a million dollars company to run , We have Benji there, you cannot get struck here." Nisha lectured him jabbing her fingers in his chest, which he grabbed and kissed the tips, making her blush and Reyansh cough.

" My millions dollars company can fuck itself for all I care, Jenny can take care of Benji and I most definitely going to get struck here and I don't need your approval, infact not only for a week , we are going to get struck here till your caste is removed." Ishaan told making her jaw drop.

"You are not serious."

" Absolutely serious."

She looked at him like a gaping fish as he stood up to make calls for their upcoming stay.

Ishaan returned after making calls with Jaiden to increase the security and to make arrangements for their stay in the Singhaniya mansion.

Entering he saw a helpless Nurse and Irritated Nisha doing debate for dinner.

"Ma'am please have the soup , the doctor strictly told me to feed you this." The Nurse said.

Nisha usual sweet face turned into a scowl," And kindly tell your doctor if he doesn't want to have a viral video of a patient crying for food, then he better serve me something nice." Nisha told her sarcastically making her pale.