Chapter 8

Authors POV

Nisha was sitting on her bed thinking about Ishaan the way he stood up for her, she chuckled thinking the way her monster faced manager face turned pale in fear.

"Why are you Chuckling Soo much Nish." Asha asked as she switched off the lights and laid beside her.

Nisha shook her head." Nothing maa." She lied as she laid down and held Asha's hand, she knows she will get a good scolding from Asha if she gets to know that she again talked with that stranger, but he is not stranger anymore I know his name Ishaan singhaniya Nisha thought with a grin as she closed her eyes to welcoming another nightmare filled sleep.

Next day

"Nisha Nisha." Nisha was dumping the used plate of the costumer when her colleague Ritika come running towards her.

"What happened." Nisha asked confused as she was barely acknowledged there.

"I heard what everyone was saying is it true that a hot handsome guy give a good lesson to our arrogant manager." She asked eagerly.

Nisha pursed her lips in irritation from the time she has arrived today in the cafe everyone asking her this question only and her manager also gave her sweet smile here and there.

"Yes." She said and continued to do her work.

"Wow who is he yaar your boyfriend." She asked curiously.

Nisha's eyes widened." What no." She shouted embarrassed, though her cheeks heated up with the thought only.

Gosh Nish did you develop sudden crush for Mr.vampie. Nisha thought shaking her head.

Ritika sighed in relief." Thank God this means I still have chance to woo him." She said dreamily.

Nisha rolled her eyes mentally.

_____________________

"Yes Rey I m returning tomorrow my work here is completed......" Ishaan said to Reyansh and Vihaan, both of them had returned back.

Something caught his eyes, a car was in middle of the road and a girl was arguing with two guys, the scene didn't give good Vibes to him Soo he thought to check

"Rey I will call you later.." ishaan said hanging up.

He got out of the car and walked towards them , when he neared them he saw the girl's face and his eyes widened." Shit this girl." Ishaan muttered.

Nisha was arguing with two drunk guys with a small puppy on her arms. She was glaring daggers at the guys.

"If you people don't know how to drive then why to trouble others with your ridiculous driving." Nisha spat.

" Come with us baby we can also drive other things with you." One of them said and high fived with the other.

Nisha glared at them angirly." You bastard." She shouted and tried to slap him but the other one caught her hand twisted it behind her.

"Ahh."Nisha cried as pain shot through her arm.

"We can show you what a real bastard can we really...." His words were cut off when a hard fist landed on his face knocking him backwards.

Ishaan stood there in front of them but instead glared at Nisha who smiled brightly seeing him." Leave from here before I lose it." Ishaan warned them deathly.

"Mr.Stranger." she cried out in happiness. She then turned towards the two guys who were staring at Ishaan shocked." Now what will you do huh you know who he is." She asked them smriking a little.