Chapter 33

Authors POV

Thousands of thoughts run through her mind as She laid on her bed, the images of that time was running like a flashbacks in her mind. BUT what effected her more is that unforgettable image of Ishaan , that ruthlessness that coldness, if death has a face the it definitely will be like that.

Nisha shuddered recalling that scene, she couldn't believe the guy she trusted her everything will hide such a big truth , will be involved in such.... activities.

Was she this much blind in trusting someone, was the guy who was Soo kind and generous was in reality a monsters.

No this won't get me nowhere, I have to talk to Ishaan, he owes me some explainetion Nisha thought getting off the bed, she winced ad her feet touch the floor but slowly walked out of her room. She saw Jaiden talking with few guards,

"Jaiden." She called him softly and he instantly stiffened, she knows he must be waiting for her to go berserk on him but she has more important matter.

" Where is Ishaan." She asked him , her voice was low but steady enough.

Jaiden back was facing her but she, could read his body language which gave his hesitation away.

"Boss is in the gym, but I would suggest you to not meet him now." He said, the nervousness was clear in his voice, Ishaan was like dark looming cloud after that incident, the one thing which he tried his level best to hide was exposed not only that , but Nisha was hurt by those bastard, and if Nisha confront him now the situation could only worsen.

"Well Your boss owe me some explainetion Jaiden." Nisha told him with a bitter smile which she was sure he understands to from her tone.

Without giving him any other reason to stop her she climbed up the stairs to the gym, millions of thoughts run through her head , she knows what she saw was unforgettable but she also couldn't forgot the Ishaan Singhaniya who was her with her in her everything, the one who each day made her feel more and more, she has seen his destruction dark side today but she also has seen a side of him which was a angel, can someone who did such sin can be called an angel,

Lucifer was also an angel Nisha sighed at her thought, can she really turn blind eye to his dark side, can she pretend to Lo .. feel for him as an angel when in reality he was the devil.

She in the entrance of the gym and saw him furiously punching, he looked furiously, his movement Swift and brutal,there was clear rage in his eyes. If this what he does with the punching bag then what he did with those man... she stopped her thoughts before it goes in the wrong direction.

"Ishaan." She whispered his name lowly that she was surprised he even heard her when stopped his brutal torture.

"What are you doing here." His voice was hoarse like he talked after a long time, there was a deathly calmness in his voice , whenever he talked with her there would a gentle and soft touch to it no matter how tempered and annoyed he was it her but today it wasn't there.

Ishaan could feel his blood boiling like lava, his hands craving nothing but raw destruction, the blood of those man even though he already completed the job. All these months he did everything in his power to shield her , to make sure she doesn't get a glimpse of the dark part of his life and now not only she witnessed him as a monsters but also got hurt because of him.

His already fisted hand tightened more, he knows that now she thinks of like a monster , a sinner who is found to suffer for all his life , a darkness which can ruin her.

"I m here to....talk." she told him eyeing his tight fist shaking slightly.

"There is nothing to talk, i have already told my mens to look for a apartment for you , and if youwant I can arrange for your return to India too, and yes I assure you my shadow also won't touch your life." He said, the words felt like acid on his tongue, Ishaan didn't know if word's could injure you but he certainly felt something stabbing his heart.