chapter 42

Authors pov

Nisha gulped her fourth glass of water too sooth her tasteless mouth which got murdered by the bitter gourd juice.

"I hate you and your Boss." Nisha grumble munching on her toast.

Jaiden only looked at her amused," speaking of which, where is the Devil." She asked, after his stunt last night she pretty much hoped to to give a Hard taste of revenge.

"He is making some calls before our departure, specially after the stunt you girls pulled last night." Jaiden said pointedly. He didn't wanted to reveal Ishaan pretty much gave the guards nightmare for losing them from sights.

"How did you guys find Us." Nisha asked curiously , she was pretty sure that they didn't leave any hints or any guard followed their trail.

Jaiden pursed his lips." That you should ask Boss." He said, he didn't wanted early morning freak from Nisha, as much as he loved her , Nisha can be a pain in the ass and only Ishaan has the patience of a saint around her to handle her, or they were to sickly in love to get on each other's nerves.

"Tell me or I make you drink one of my experienment." Nisha threatened sweetly and Jaiden paled.

"Your bracelet has a tracker, Andrew found you within few minutes." Jaiden mumbled.

Nisha's eyes widened, A freaking tracker, she looked at the bracelet which was his first gift to her, she had this urge to throw it at his face but The bracelet was more precious to her then the Kohinoor diamond, and she would never take it off. She tried to stifle her smile at the memory of how Awkward he looked when he gifted her the bracelet.

Now when she thinks about it , they have walked a long way from their fast meeting, from him almost murdering her for slapping him to Her confessing her love for him, him trying for a better future with her. Maybe He still didn't love her , but Nisha was sure they will slowly walk through that phrase to, They have all the Time in the world , They had their forever.

Ben tugged on her floral dress eager for his playtime, Nisha picked him up." Let's go and play or you bark my head of during the flight." Nisha said placing him down who immediately run towards the garden and pool area, the Mansion was small but cozy and Nisha liked their home in New York more, maybe because that place has to many fond memories.

Walking into the pool area she halted to see Ben running and Ishaan following him with carefree expression, The sweats shined like diamonds in his shirtless torso and Nisha immediately remembered how they felt under her touch, strong and warm.

She shook her head to get rid of the sinful thoughts and focused on the domestic scene in front of her ," Yes Ben Make him suffer more, He made your Nishy Suffer." Nisha shouted loudly gaining Ishaan attention.

Ishaan couldn't sleep last night, half of his night was spend in the cold shower which did little to help him, Everytime his mind drifted to The feel of her soft body, heat of her Arousal through the thin barrier of their clothes, her sweet voice...

Ishaan put a held to his thoughts before it could rise a problem for his male autonomy, literally. He could see a blush rise to her milky skin and just for his satisfaction He winked at her which only made her Rosy cheek Scarlett.

Just to annoy her He whistled and Benji immediately trotted over to him, the dog had a weird Adoration for him just like It's owner. He saw Nisha's mouth hanging open with clear betrayal shining in her eyes for Ben as she horwled curses at Ben.

He laughed but immediately stopped staring at Three figures gawking at him Like he is a ghost. Fuck my life Ishaan thought, He cleared his throat which snapped them out.