chapter 13

Authors pov

"No leave her please don't do anything to her."

"Please I don't even know anyone of you please leave me,"

Blood it was blood everywhere , and then she saw it Asha's lifeless body laying in that blood...

"Maa." She wake up breathing heavily , her nightmares have turned more fatal , she looked at her shiver sweaty hands and a fearful sob left her lips, no Nish you have to be strong maa is no more there with you to hold you against her she thought and took a deep breath to calm herself down.

She looked at the time and saw its 6 in the morning at the clock and saw its 6 in the morning there is no use of sleeping now she thought getting out of the bed .

She went to washroom and splashed some water on her face, she walked out of the washroom and thought to take a walk in the garden.

.
.
.
.
.

The garden was beautiful with various flowers and trees the atmosphere peaceful, this is the first time she went out of her room, after coming here she thought about her life somehow Ishaan words had knocked some sense into her, Asha would never be happy to see her neglecting herself like this, she have to move on with her life if somehow this way she can make Asha happy she was ready,

She thought about her current situation, even though Ishaan is there with her and she knows she can depend on him without any doubt that much trust she has on him , ridiculous it might to trust someone Soo much in this short time but that how she was trusting people easily for her everyone was good, and with Ishaan it was different she not only trust him but also felt protected around him , he gave her the feeling of protection around him and the way he was with her during that the way he held her as she poured her heart out.

"How did my garden got Soo lucky to be graced by the Supergirl Nisha." She heard his deep voice and turned around to him standing there with arm crossed , he was covered in sweat and was wearing a jogging attire.

Nisha made a face at him and again started walking." What are you doing here Soo early." He asked walking besides her.

Nisha bite her lip thinking about a excuse she didn't wanted to worry him more than she already did." My sleep got broken and I couldn't sleep again Soo thought to take a walk." She told him half truth.

He nodded and they stood in silence," Ishaan can I have a walk here everyday if you don't have any problem." She asked him hesitated .

He looked at her with disbelief." Are you serious Nisha off course you can, you can go anywhere you want except my room and the west side of the garden." He told her,

She felt a bit bad but nodded as she respected his privacy and she was no one to questions him." Now lets go it's pretty late we didn't had breakfast today." He told her and she nodded as they both walked out of the room.

She went to her room and after freshing up changed into one of her shirt and casual pant, she walked downstairs and went towards kitchen expecting Jenny but was stopped death in her track looking at the scene infront of her.

There instead of Jenny she was greeted by the mascular back of Ishaan, he was freshly showered and was wearing a white vest and sweatpants, he sensed her presence and turned towards her slightly,

"it's good you come the breakfast is almost ready.He said giving her a slight smile.

He said giving her a slight smile