chapter 1

Authors POV

A middle aged man was tied in a chair with blood coming out of everywhere of his body. There was no clothes on him.

"Pleas- please leave me i-i-i-i- I will never look at any girl." The man pleaded to the five guys in front of him.

Non of them spared him a glance they know his fate was sealed the second he thought to do that disgusting deed.

The door of the room opened and entered HIM , everyone stood aside for the heartless monster.

His cold brown eyes was staring blankly at the man who was now breathing heavily knowing his upcoming fate.

"Ish..I..ishaan please let me go- I - i- i- swear I wi-w-wil-willl ne-v- never thought of doing it..." He bagged while tear streamed down from his eyes.

He crossed his arms and looked at him titling his head a bit." Okay I will leave you...." He said and the man looked at him with a hope, hope to survive.

"But......"he paused, " you have to give me one reason, at least one reason why should I leave you." He said.

The man was numb, he knows that he had failed and now there is no hope for him, he could already see his death in front him,.

Ishaan started walking around him in circles." None , you have no reason for which I should leave you,but I have many reason to kill you." He said the last line looking directly at his eyes.

The man gulped, Ishaan looked at his one man and he nodded." Involved in child trafficking, abducting young poor girls then selling them , adopting child from all around the world and later beaten them up and worse made them physical disabled and used them as baggers, tried to molest a young child." The man completed and throwed a disgusting look at the old man.

Ishaan face was calm to calm, but his fist was clenched." Soo Robin you did Soo many things and deserve some reward for those right, but where should we start first...." He made a thoughtful face then signaled one of his second in command Jaiden who came forward and hand him a throne attached whip.

"Let's start with the beating you gave to those kids what say." He said wrapping the end of the leader around his palm.

Soon his painful scream filled the whole torture palace along with his blood which scattered everything in the room.

Ishaan stopped when he saw the man was on the verge of fainting." On no you can escape with just this much. Jaiden pour boiling water on him." He ordered his man who nodded and went out.

In few minutes he returned back with a bucket of boiling water and poured it on the man who wake up with a jolt screaming as the boiling water touched his blood dripping wound.

" Is it paining Robin then think if a old hag like you can't take this much pain, how much pain must those innocent kids have felt." He said with blazing eyes.

Robin was breathing heavily , Ishaan throwed the whip ,." Now let's reward you for how you made them physically disabled." He said.

One of his man stepped forward with and one by one plugged all his nails then then cut all his fingers, blood curling scream filled the room.

Another man come with bottle of acid and poured it on his eyes , Robin thrashed on the chair in pain.

" Now let's cut the thing for which your dirty eyes fail on the pure innocent child." He said.

All of Ishaan man smriked knowing what coming next. Before anyone could even blink the man's manhood was laying in floor in a pool of blood.

Robin's limp body slumped on the chair. "Jaiden burn him make sure everything is turned into Ash, I would have told you to you make him the lunch of the flesh eating insects but I think they would all been disgusted by a someone like him." Ishaan said , Jaiden nodded his head.