Chapter- 10 Princess

Start from the beginning

"I am not dating them." I said laughing.

"That day Max was kicking my ass for messing with you. Dylan looked like he was going to eat me alive for talking to you. Axel removed me from the football team. Rose and Skylar broke my car." Peter's words shocked me.

They did this? Oh my God!! Are they planning to go to jail?

"I am sorry that you had to go through that." I apologized.

"That's not important. Who are you dating between them?" He asked again.

"No one. They all are my best friends. I just see them as my brothers who protect me from horror scenes." I stated softly.

"They are your protector?" He asked.

"More than protector. They are my saviours." I whispered. I had already finished my ice cream. I looked up at the sky. I can't live without my best friends.

"I thought you will kick my ass for asking questions." Peter chuckled.

"Yeah, but today I not angry at you." I said getting up.

"Good to know." He muttered.

"I will see you around. I have to go." I said and walked out. I walked my way to my home. It was already time for lunch. I rushed towards home.

Soon I reached home. I went to the kitchen to see food ready to eat.

"How is my pumpkin?" I squealed hearing my dad. He was out for a business trip. I missed him so much.

"Good." I said hugging him.

"Let's eat." Dad said. We all sat down ready to eat. Grandma smiled at me. I smiled back.

Soon the lunch was over. I was about to go back to my room but was stopped by my grandma.

"Are you free, Princess?" She asked. I nodded.

We went to the garden. Roses covered. Grandma was the one who grew roses.

"I need you to know something." She said seriously. I nodded. We sat on the chairs.

"What is it, grandma?" I asked curiously.

"Your mom had an accident two months before your birth." She said. My eyes widened. When did it happen?

Shit!! I am alive anyway!!

"How?" I asked.

"It was her birthday. She was on the way from the check-up. The brakes weren't working. She hit the tree." She said as her eyes teared.

I pulled her into a bear hug. I never wanted to see my family cry.

"We are here. Alive." I said softly.

"You guys weren't. A woman was admitted to the bed next to us. She wasn't dead yet. She made me promise that you will marry her son. In exchange, she gave life to your mom." As soon as those words left my grandma's mouth I burst out laughing.

"What is this? A fantasy story?" I asked as soon my laughter stopped.

"It is possible in the world of supernatural, dear." She stated.

"And what do you want to tell me exactly?" I asked.

"Her son. You should stay away from him. Once he finds you. You won't be able to do anything." She said.

"Hey, he can't do anything. I will call the cops." I said chuckled.

"Priscilla he isn't someone you think." She stated worriedly.

"Who is he? Osama?" I asked joking.

"King-" She started but I cut.

"King?" I asked.

"King of hell. Devils." She completed her sentence.

I stared at her. I think I have hearing trouble. Did I just hear hell?

"King of what?" I asked.

"Hell." I stared at her in disbelief.

The next thing she said stopped my rotating world. My heart skipping a beat. My face turning pale.

"They call him. King Aiden."

*****************
Hey guys!!

Do you think Priscilla will be happy?

Question of the day:-

Milk cocoa chocolate or Dark chocolate?

Mine is always Dark!! You, know. At first, when it melts on your tongue it tastes bitter then it tastes so sweet.

Please Vote &Comment!!