Saya turns to Xerxes, her eyes wide. Why didn't he say something earlier? She would have worn something better or prepared herself for all of this! What is wrong with this man?

Xerxes takes her hand, the both of them turning around, and in front of them is King Stephan.

When did he get here? They pulled all of this together without her noticing a thing!

"Please kneel," Stephan says. Xerxes, Saya and everyone gathered, does as instructed.

"In front of the gods, and in front of the people, King Xerxes of Moore wishes to make Princess Saya of Laine his queen. Let everyone bear witness to this day, and know that the union between these two would not be possible if the gods had not destined it."

Lady Laila comes out holding a pillow, two rings sitting on it, and The Man of Coin with another pillow, two crowns sitting on it. Stephan picks up the two rings.

"In front of the people of Moore and the gods, Princess Saya of Laine shall become the wife of King Xerxes of Moore."

He hands them the rings, Xerxes gently slips one onto Saya, and the princess does the same. She still cannot believe this is happening, her heart is pounding so hard and fast.

"And in front of the people of Moore and the gods, I hand King Xerxes his crown showing his title as king, and crown Princess Saya of Laine, Queen of Moore."

Saya feels a metal gently land on her head, she is definitely not dreaming.

"May the couple arise."

Xerxes stands up, helping Saya as well, the both of them turning around.

"People of Moore, I present to you, Saya, Princess of Laine, and Queen of Moore!" Stephan exclaims. Everyone yells, cheering for them and chanting,

"Long Live King Xerxes of Moore!

Long Live Queen Saya Moore and Princess of Laine!"

***

Saya walks through the doors, back inside the castle, removing her crown, handing it to Nabir and taking her son.

"Are you okay?" Xerxes asks, looking at her worried. She nods, trying her best to smile.

"I just wish you would've told me first."

Xerxes frowns at what she says, he thought she loved surprises! Stephan walks through the doors with Laila.

"Congratulations!" he exclaims, hugging both of them. "Don't worry, the celebrations are outside, I know Saya hates these things. Inside the castle walls will be quiet," Stephan informs.

"It's okay, I'll join them. It is a big day right? I just need to change first." Saya heads upstairs with her baby, everyone looking at her a bit worried.

***

It's late that evening, the celebrations still heavy outside. Saya walks into their chambers, Xerxes coming in behind her, they had spent enough time with their people for one day. Laila and Stephan decided to take Elior to their chambers, spending a little time with him.  The princess sits down by the dresser, removing her jewelry.

"Saya," Xerxes calls out. He could tell how uncomfortable she was throughout the event and he feels terrible about it.

"I thought you like surprises," he says. Saya stands up, turning to him, "I do, in fact I love them, but a surprise marriage and coronation? Xerxes what were you thinking?"

The king sits on the bed, saying nothing, while Saya just turns around changing into her nightgown.

"I thought you wanted to marry me."

The princess sighs and walks to her lover, getting on top of him, so they're in a straddling position, Xerxes holding her hips.

"My love of course I wanted to marry you, if not I would've just gone back inside the castle when Stephan showed up with the rings, and the crown. It's just that this is a huge step that I really wanted to prepare for. Please don't think that way."

"We can do it again, however you want it -"

"No," Saya giggles, looking at him who's just staring at her. He would really redo everything just to make her happy. This man is something else.

"It's okay, I'm happy. I promise," she smiles, leaning in and pressing her lips against his. Xerxes' grip tightens around her waist, responding to her kiss. Saya wraps her arms around his neck, her hand in his hair, allowing him to explore her mouth. He breaks the kiss, trailing his lips from her cheeks to her neck, down to her cleavage. Saya's breathing begins to quicken, she has not been with Xerxes since her pregnancy, and right now she's craving every inch of him. Xerxes dives into her breasts, making her gasp. They are much fuller and he loves every bit of her. His mouth wraps around her nipple sucking on it through her dress. He really enjoys teasing her.

"My love, I want you...please," she says, moaning into his ear. He looks up at her, "Saya, you know I haven't been with you since -"

"I know, please, I want you," she begs pressing her body against his. Xerxes crashes his lips into hers again, sucking on her tongue, grinding her hips against his shaft .He would never deny his queen anything. Saya breaks the kiss moaning. She removes his top, Xerxes taking off her gown, carrying her and laying her on the bed, taking off his pants. Saya's belly has gone down, but her little bump is still showing, she uses her hands to cover the marks around her belly and hips, feeling insecure.

"Don't do that," Xerxes gets on top of her removing her hands, kissing all her marks, making her wet. He goes up to meet her face, "Every inch of you is perfect," he crashes his lips into hers, using his hand to spread her thighs, rubbing her entrance. Saya's breathing quickens, arching her back when she feels him penetrate her.

"Ah!" she cries out in pleasure. She feels his shaft go deeper inside of her, stretching her.

"Look at me," he whispers, Saya's eyes fluttering open finding his. He begins pumping in and out of her, her breath coming out in small pants. He bends down kissing her neck, and her lips, her moans filling his ears. How can she still be this tight? He feels her clenching around him, making him groan. "It's been so fucking long," he whispers, kissing behind her ear.
"Xerxes, please, don't stop," she says breathlessly. He goes faster, her legs wrapped around his waist. She has missed this, missed him, missed his skin and sweat against hers.

Xerxes grips her waist, pulling her on top of him, so that she is straddling him. She starts moving against him without hesitation, their hips in sync. He dives into her breast sucking on them, making her cry out.

His hand moves to her button rubbing it, making her move faster. "More," she whispers, feeling herself getting closer. Xerxes obliges immediately, the sound of their colliding skin, turning them on even more. Saya moans his name coming immediately, Xerxes coming right after, filling her up.

Saya leans against him, breathless, as he moves her hips slowly, emptying the last bit of himself in her.

He starts placing little kisses on her collarbone, neck and cheek. "Don't hide your body from me again," he whispers in her ear. Saya doesn't know if she can fall any deeper in love with this man. She has been so insecure about her body but he took it away just like that.

"I love you," she kisses him, her hands trailing his biceps, before she gets off of him. He accompanies her to the bath without hesitation, where they have another round of love making. He is definitely showing her, how sexier and more beautiful she had become since she had their son.

Saya hears a knock on the door, after she wears her nightgown. She had just finished her bath with Xerxes but her heart skips immediately when she hears her baby crying.