Chapter 12: Open House

ابدأ من البداية

Y/N and Xenovia were put in the same class as Issei and Asia. The girls were overjoyed to have an attractive guy like Y/N join their class. This caused a problem for some of the guys, but Y/N shrugged it off. After what happened with Irina, he wasn't in the mood for another relationship. Y/N sat in his seat, waiting as he could hear everyone either whispering about him or the guys were scowling at him.

Guy 1: Tch. Look at this pretty boy. We don't need another one since we have the blonde prince here.

Guy 2: I know right. This guy shouldn't even be here.

Y/N: (thoughts) I don't want to be here either, but kaa-san made me go.

Girl 1: Kyaa! He's so hot!

Girl 2: I wonder if he's single?

Girl 3: If he is, he's mine!

Y/N was interrupted from his thoughts as he looks towards the door to see that Issei's perverted friends, Matsuda and Motohama, were hiding behind the door. The double doors open and Issei was met with his friend's fists.

Matsuda and Motohama: Issei, you bastard!

Issei then got up and sat in his seat behind Y/N's, clearly annoyed that his friend's were asking him about how Xenovia and Y/N were in the Occult Research Club.

Matsuda: I heard Issei. The transfer student, Xenovia, joined the Occult Research Club too? Even the new pretty boy!

Y/N: I'm right here.

Matsuda: Shut up Kazuto!

Issei: Oh, Kirito, didn't see you there.

Motohama: You know each other?

Y/N: Childhood friends.

Issei: Anyway, why do I have to get beat up for that?

Motohama: Sorry about that. Too many hot girls flock to you, man.

Matsuda: We just wanted to take this frustration out on something!

Y/N: That didn't mean you had to punch him though. Only I can do that.

Issei: Oh yeah, I still haven't forgotten that you and Kiba pushed me into the dirty pool!

Y/N: I have no idea of what you're talking about.

Motohama: Anyway, we can safely assume that you haven't made a move on Xenovia, yes?

Issei: Well...

Y/N: Pretty sure it's the other way around.

Issei: Shut up, Kirito!

Xenovia: Issei.

Issei: Xenovia?

Xenovia: I apologize for saying what I did out of nowhere the other day.

Issei: O-Oh, it was nothing. (whispers to Xenovia) Let's talk about that later!

Xenovia: So let's first...(pulls out condoms) make use of these and practice.

Issei: Are you out of your mind!?

Matsuda and Motohama: What!?

Y/N: (stifles laughter) Seems like a stupid rom-com right now.

Asia: What are those, Xenovia-san?

Xenovia: (hands condom to Asia) You should use them too, Asia.

Y/N: Don't you dare corrupt her innocence.

Asia: O-Okay? Y/N-san, do you know what this is?

Y/N: I-It's best that you don't know.

Suddenly, a glasses girl with brown hair named Kiryu Aika walks over to the perverted trio, wondering what's going on.